ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3G speeds iPhone 4s

BG 182 (full fat)
Just done a speed test on speediest.net app, and my download speed is 1.24 and upload speed is 0.34. Is this normal? I'm with orange. Been having problems with 3G for some reason, sometimes it just wants to stop working, which is pissing me right off. What are your speeds? Post your results here please

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Really?

Possibly the most pointless thread i've ever seen.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
You tell me. If you give me the right answer i wont ban you.

Great deal.

BG 182 (full fat)
Lol because I want to see what other people are getting so I can compare and then get in touch with orange.

Audi A4 1.8T Sport
Well yes, but that's not really the most important reason why this thread is stupid. Theres 2 or 3 other factors that would make a difference to bandwidth.

no. of users/traffic?

mine is 1.77mb download on T-Mobile, 4 of 5 bars signal. 72ms ping

AK

M240i
1f53aed7-d474-09c3.jpg

Too many variables.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
no. of users/traffic?

mine is 1.77mb download on T-Mobile, 4 of 5 bars signal. 72ms ping

Yup, but the most important thing is....

LOCATION.

Getting a load of people to do speed tests when they don't live anywhere near you is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

"Hi is that orange, my mate in scotland is getting 9mbps with 5 bars 3G and im not, f**king sort it out"

"Sorry about that sir, where do you live?"

"Cornwall"

*Orange terminates call*