ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3M headlight restoration

2002 clio 172
seen someone post about this stuff so thought id buy some and upload pics of how well/bad it did!

heres before...

left_before.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

here's after..

left_after.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

before...

right_before.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

after...

right_after.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

the drivers side one i rushed with and although it looks miles better, its far from perfect. the passenger side is much better.
defo recommend this stuff. just make sure you use a drill with a decent battery! i used a dewalt thing and i went through 4 or 5 battery charges!

Clio 182
Looks good, massive improvement. I'm halfway through doing mine (1 headlight done, other pending), I'm finding I need more of the p500 discs, did you manage to do all that with the 6 supplied? Mine got really clogged after just a few passes...

Also I had that exact issue with a Dewalt drill!

2002 clio 172
drivers side one i only used 1 of the 500! thats probs why it doesnt looks as good close up. used 3 on the other side. did you keep wiping the lights after every pass??

Clio 182
Yeah, I definitely didn't clear the fine dust created well enough - lesson learned for next time. I got a load of static buildup which stick the dust onto the headlight, bit of a pain.

Now i've got a kit with only 1 p500 disc... - fancy selling me 2 of yours lol?