ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3years of ownership!*LOTS OF PICS*

Clio
jamie go on msn, got some comedy pics of mine, gone in for colour coding today should see how im driving it round lol!!!!

H&R's and turinis soon ;)

dear god your not becoming one of the turini sheep brigade are you :rolleyes:

think it looked best on the anthracite 172s, however i'm loving the hardcore euorness, get that rim polished ;)

lol shut it Mark :rasp: I think anthracite ones will suit my colour car.

BMW M3
DSC06256.jpg

Car looked mint here mate! Have to give it to you though for experimenting. Never known anyone to go through so many wheels!

Leon Cupra 300
bloodyhell!!!!! i never knew it wasn't a 172 haha, that must make either me very s**t, or that a spankin rep :D

Does look so much better on sport bumpers, makes a big difference!

I think white wheels look best!

and it looks like im the first to say it.. Sport badges = :nono:

E60 diesel powah
Does look so much better on sport bumpers, makes a big difference!

I think white wheels look best!

and it looks like im the first to say it.. Sport badges = :nono:

no more RS badges mate, they went aggges ago!

its a 1.2 stil............

For now;)

RenaultSport 197

Those looks ze best IMO. (only chose the top pic cause' of the ladies obv..). Your car now looks really good! - I did like the look of those multi-spoked jobbies you had.

Where did you get the FCS May 2006 bumper stickers from, Dutty? I would like that for my car for this year's show..

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
lol shut it Mark :rasp: I think anthracite ones will suit my colour car.

they suit any clio theyre just boring :rasp:

Oi, watch it. It's not my fault people copied me as one of the originals! I'm not a sheep I tell you.

'Try's to deny his car is called The Green Sheep'

Dutty, the car has had an awesome varied life so far, keep it up!

E60 diesel powah

Those looks ze best IMO. (only chose the top pic cause' of the ladies obv..). Your car now looks really good! - I did like the look of those multi-spoked jobbies you had.

Where did you get the FCS May 2006 bumper stickers from, Dutty? I would like that for my car for this year's show..

got the custom made from one of my mates dude, can get some made for u if u want, PM me