ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

4 car cup review

just read the 4 car review on the clio cup :) i like this bit

And few are as hot as the Cup. Its the quickest four seater you can buy for less than twenty grand, with 0-62 in 6.8secs and a top-whack of 138mph. That 172bhp means torque steer, even in third gear if youre brutal.

that review is very old (over 2 years), and therefore is outdated, everyone knows the 182 is now the fastest sub 20 k car now:p

Vee dub

Quote: Originally posted by 182blue on 02 February 2005

that review is very old (over 2 years), and therefore is outdated, everyone knows the 182 is now the fastest sub 20 k car now:p

lol

Still, gotta appreciate a classic eh? ;)

I dont agree with it either, the reviewer says youll never hit the rev limiter, i used to do so in first and second quite a bit, could have done with about 500rpm more i reckon.

Quote: Originally posted by Max172cup on 02 February 2005

I dont agree with it either, the reviewer says youll never hit the rev limiter, i used to do so in first and second quite a bit, could have done with about 500rpm more i reckon.
yeh i contantly bounced mine of the limiter LOL

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

anyone read the review in evo this month? i know im off topic but it is a five car 182 cup review?