ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

4 or 5 seat?

Car  Clio 172 Cup
Ok i picked up the cup last night but as it was dark didn't do much so this morning I had set about having a good look round it. I've noticed there is only 2 seat belts in the back so checked the log book to see how many seats it is but that part of the V5 is blank so my question is are the 172 cup's 4or5 seats ?

I've had a quick search on google but didn't really find a definite answer :-(

Thanks guys Rob
 
Would it be possible to fit a lap belt??
Would defiantly come in handy with the kids although I do like the idea of leaving them at home lol
 
There isn't a roof mounting point...not a 3rd seat on the bench for it to be doable. I spouse anything is possible, but as the read bench isn't split fold, you would struggle to have a 3rd seatbelt for all 3 points.
 
Back
Top