ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

4 weeks on poor 182 still lies in bits.

After being rear-ended in a crash and getting a crumpled boot floor car was off to the garage for a repair.

Only for Renault to first send a boot floor with a wheel well (well it was at least for a Clio so not to bad for Renault I suppose) then for the correct one on order to go unavailable and Renault unable to confirm a date for delivery........The wait continues

1.4 Astra hire car just isnt the same

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

To make you feel a bit better while they do your car.Try 2nd gear at full revs all the way along the motorway for about half an hour.Should ease the pain a little

ian

Clio 182 / Lotus Elise S1

I had a Modus courtesy car for a day and then a Fiat Punto for 2 weeks when mine was getting fixed in the bodyshop. Both were painfully slow (yes even with foot to the floor in every gear ;) ) and leaned like anything round anything u could call a corner! Made me appreciate my 182 even more than I had before when I got it back! :D :)