ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

430! WOW!

Had to shift a 430 out of the way at work once, not impressed. Dash/build quality that I could only sum up as looking like they'd given a an 1980's Yugo designer some leather and carbon and told him to design it then given a 1970's, workshy, British Leyland production line apprentice the job of screwing it together.

F40's sound the tits when at full chat then overrun FWIW.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Had to shift a 430 out of the way at work once, not impressed. Dash/build quality that I could only sum up as looking like they'd given a an 1980's Yugo designer some leather and carbon and told him to design it then given a 1970's, workshy, British Leyland production line apprentice the job of screwing it together.

F40's sound the tits when at full chat then overrun FWIW.
Interior and dorr trims are right out a japanese/korean car! Terrible and silver painted air vent surrounds! 100k+ I want aluminium!

Adz you have text mate! :)

Ironically I had a poke about at the 458 after posting that and the interior again is abysmal. If I was parting with the wrong side of £100K I'd sure as hell be expecting something better made.

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
You wont be owning a Ferrari/lambo then lol.I wouldn't go as far as abysmal my cars still as good as new ive seen worse looking German stuff of the same age.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
You wont be owning a Ferrari/lambo then lol.I wouldn't go as far as abysmal my cars still as good as new ive seen worse looking German stuff of the same age.

In all fairness Ferrari owners tend to take very good care of them! The interior quality isn't brilliant, even in the 599. The lambo's have a better build quality, as do Porsche.

MINI FJCW
You won't really care about the interior when you hear the 430 singing in the back. Noise is really something else!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
You won't really care about the interior when you hear the 430 singing in the back. Noise is really something else!

On the contrary, in my experience people that buy these type of car are pickier than any other!

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
Interior and dorr trims are right out a japanese/korean car! Terrible and silver painted air vent surrounds! 100k+ I want aluminium!

Adz you have text mate! :)

Didn't get a text from you Gally. Send again when you get a min.