ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

48000 mile service and costs

R26
Got my 48000 mile service on 182 54plate. However, It is making some loud grumbling noises from halfway up the exhaust under the car, also a clanking noise under the car after changing gear if you have the window down. Also, never had the belt thingy changed either at last service as they didn't have any in stock! told them to order one for me and they never did!!

Anyway - 48000 mile service £224

My questions are. The exhaust mountings are continually corroding and have had them replace 12000 miles ago (under warranty after a b**ch of a fight), they have corroded again - is this causing the exhaust noise? if so - is it a warranty issue for the exhaust?

Worst case scenario - how much for the exhaust?

The clanking under the car after changing gear - is this the clutch - how much for the 182? Could this perhaps be a warranty issue ?

The belt thingy at 36000 mile service how much?

Thanks in advance people