ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5.5k 172 anyone

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I was expecting it to be charged or something with a daft list of engine mods etc but its just like every other clio in the market these days... He'l get £2500 if he lucky... I sold mine on saturday for £1500 with a few of those mods he has and 15k more miles..

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Ly Megane 230 F1
That wheels have to go! Car has a lot of good mods on there. He would be better putting it back to standard and selling the mods to us :p

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Evo 5 RS
half arse skinned carbon and big ugly rims doesn't add 3.5k to the value of your car. Didn't anyone tell him.

On the plus side it looks tidy

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
01823 490 phone number will be one the of the little villages near taunton as thats the same as my mates farm, and with the roads out that way in the state they are I'd be amazed if its actually in good condition, lol

Total dreamer at that price, but cant blame him for trying I guess!

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Suzuki Jimny
Wonder how long it is before 'Autocrash/Mattblack/200mph' finds this thread and says something like...

Depends how Much someone is willing to pay :quiet::star::sleepy:

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You've missed out that he has a rear strut brace... that means is handeling is so epic now its is worth an extra 3.5k ;)

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
Wonder how long it is before 'Autocrash/Mattblack/200mph' finds this thread and says something like...

Depends how Much someone is willing to pay :quiet::star::sleepy:

th4t w45 ju5t a ph45e went thr0ugh!!!!!

d0ubt this is w0rth 0v3r 1600quid c45h if his lucky

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Listerine & Poledo
I'll go and punch myself in the jaw for this.... but I kinda like those wheels.
:quiet:

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Priced accordingly IMO. It's a special one that. The only 172 cup to come in black with the half leather interior with climate, cruise and no cup spoiler!

Someone ask him if he knows what a cup is :rasp:

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Mines got 85k on the clock and it's got most of those mods, it must be worth at least £4.5K ;)

That means in 5 years it hasn't depreciated at all!! :D

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  500 Twinair
Mad, mad and mad, no way will he get that, especially as prices seem to be coming down on mint 1*2 at the moment.

Trader Rating - 83.3%
10   2   0
  Honda & VW
Detailing to the eye - What does this mean?
Totally baffled how he has overpriced it by £3k and honestly thinks he'll get interest.

Trader Rating - 96.7%
29   1   0
  RS6 C7
I've done similar before, if your not desperate to sell then there is no hard in putting a silly asking price. Maybe not that silly though. Lol

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  PB Clio 172
Dreamer, dreamer

just cause he has done this that and the other why do 'dreamers' like him think that he can bunk up his price. This car is worth about 2.5k at the very most. He will be lucky to get 2k to be honest.

Cliosport cup in black, really ? made me laugh this :rasp:

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Listerine & Poledo
I know why:
INSERT PIC OF DECENT HOT HATCH

I know everybody on here hates them, but the Brabus ForFour is still awesome :eek:
I think I'll hold out until I've got the money to do a Smartuki Roadster though, if a jobs worth doing......

Even though I like them, those wheels are at least 17's and with different widths front and back, it would drastically change handling surely?

Mind, you could make it one hell of a nose-led machine