ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5-a-Side Football - Surrey Area

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
11614bump.jpg

1. Vish

I mean this this. Hehe.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
This every Tuesday? Whats the address, When is is and do I need to be able to physically hit the ball? And understand the game of football?

330i. E30 Touring.
Every Tuesday, yeah.

Understanding of the game and ability are unnecessary, really. James manages ok. ;)

At Spelthorne leisure Centre, Knowle green, Staines.. 9pm sharp.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
This every Tuesday?
Yes

Whats the address?
Spelthorne Leisure Centre, Knowle Green, Staines

When is it?
9-10pm ish, normally later. Bonus.

Do I need to be able to physically hit the ball?
Not really, James manages, & he is the 'football penguin'

And understand the game of football?
No, understanding the rules of rugby might be useful though

Is it expensive?
£2 a week, & all additional profits go to whoever pays that week ... tee hee

PS. Bring the barge ;)

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Done, I may be in jeans tonight though, but i's all good...

Edit: I'll just take out a loan so I can fuel the barge.

330i. E30 Touring.
LOL. If not, we've got people of all shapes and sizes going. I'm sure we can rustle up a pair between us, lol.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
LOL. If not, we've got people of all shapes and sizes going. I'm sure we can rustle up a pair between us, lol.

Carefull you don't get blinded by my white peg legs!

Before I started Circuit training a month ago I haven't had any exercise in about 5 years!

corsa ecoflex
i might be in on this aswell later.....what the trainer requirement sole wise....as the only trainers i have are black soles,are these ok to play in

Focus ST170
Ok im still in for this week with 3 but Nathan is out due to illness, so he is temp replaced by Grant2's mate Ashley..

1. Vish
2. Budge
3. Bigman
4. Ollie82.
5. Sir_Dave
6. Nick
7. John
8. Grant
9. Grant
10. Ashley

See you in a bit..

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Nice one John!

i might be in on this aswell later.....what the trainer requirement sole wise....as the only trainers i have are black soles,are these ok to play in

err there are trainer requirements?!?

I only have some black soled nike's

No trainer requirements. Well none they've told us, think most if not all of us have got black soles.

Did you find some shorts or similar Jon?

330Ci (Fail)Sport
For about 8.45/8.50 I think.

Normally play until 10 but some weeks noone is playing after us so we keep playing, played past 10.30 last week, not bad for £2! lol

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
On top form last night. Sucessfull 100% miss rate from me. :) Had a great time though Definatly see you next week.. even with the blisters :(

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Again, an awesome game!! & nice to see some noobs to flatten ;)

Unfortunately, it would appear that an ankle twinge caused by a challenge on Notorious_Nick has now turned into something a bit more sore though :dapprove:

Sir_Breakalot = injured

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Again, an awesome game!! & nice to see some noobs to flatten ;)

Unfortunately, it would appear that an ankle twinge caused by a challenge on Notorious_Nick has now turned into something a bit more sore though :dapprove:

Sir_Breakalot = injured

Justice maybe?;)

330i. E30 Touring.
Sir_smash an ankle, you mean. Mine's a nice shade of purple this morning, lol.

Oh, and double wonder-goals FTW. ;)

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Great game with Budgie's goals, Slide_Tackle_Dave and John's epic goalkeeping. But I'm feeling it a bit as well today.

I think I'm going to miss the next 4 weeks though, so think my fitness is going to take a backward step. God knows what my skillz y0 are going to be like! Not sure what's happened to my game the last couple of weeks, thought I was improving each week before :dapprove:

corsa ecoflex
well being the newbie last night i had a great time...even though i couldnt hit a barn door if it was right in front of me:eek:..still theres now room for improvement..now i need is to cut out the ciggies and maybe i wont be so knackered after 10 minutes,and oh how sore was i this morning..still i will see you all again next week,and i will try a bit harder to kick the ball in the right direction:)

330Ci (Fail)Sport
37177d1095994713-question-about-gold-rims-bump.gif

Changed my mind, am going to come tomorrow since I've got no choice but to miss the next 3 weeks.

1. Vish