ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5-a-Side Football - Surrey Area

Focus ST170
I think we all did well last night after a bit of a break, was good to meet Russ hope you can come down regular.. we need players lol.

Dave, i might have confused you a bit last nite as i paid 12 for me naith, and grant for last nite and next week??

J

Bumder With A Buffer
If im ever down that way with work say (highly unlikely!) then id be up for it..it clashes anyways as I play on a Tuesday too.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
WTF did you do to the poor lad?

You've actually got to turn up to find out :rasp:

I think we all did well last night after a bit of a break, was good to meet Russ hope you can come down regular.. we need players lol.

Dave, i might have confused you a bit last nite as i paid 12 for me naith, and grant for last nite and next week??

J

Yeah, thought we all did ok, my dinner started to come up a bit half way through lol but other than that, a good session. I'm still convinced James has secretly been practising!

Everyone did the same i think, well except Tom, but thats to be expected, mr short arms, deep pockets.

:lolup:

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
I'm still convinced James has secretly been practising!

James = Football Penguin

12933609_400x400.jpg

;)

Focus ST170
Nah he scored two good goals the other night, but his strange matrix bullet time on the ball was crazy!? If he could do that wilst driving he'd never crash! lol
j

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Yeah very slow motion on the ball lol helped though, don't remember seeing him miskick it once!

Focus ST170
I might have another regular player for this, he said he's up for it so he might come along tues?

J

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Good stuff John. Hopefully Mike and Bigman will be back tomorrow so hopefully should be at least 10 of us.

330i. E30 Touring.
The steam train will be there, too. Beware.

1. Dave
2. Budgie
3. Ollie
4. Nick
5. Vish
6. Bigman the tank engine.

Was a 197
I'm in this week!!

1. Dave
2. Budgie
3. Ollie
4. Nick
5. Vish
7. Russ

Focus ST170
Yep i'll be bringing three tonight AFAIK if thats ok?

1. Dave
2. Budgie
3. Ollie
4. Nick
5. Vish
7. Russ
8. John
9. Grant
10. Grant 2
11. Nathan

It'll be odd but hey ho..

J

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Yeah, it was an elaborate way of getting a sly 5 mins off the pitch.

My face hurts. No black eye tho....yet.