ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5-a-Side Football - Surrey Area

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Some sneeky f*ck block-booked it for the past few weeks (hence we havent been able to get a pitch), but i've got our slot back for next Tuesday!!

Pub after work this evening instead maybe?

330i. E30 Touring.
What time's the slot next week?

I've got something to do just after work, but shouldn't take too long. Should be back by six thirty ish..

Focus ST170
Bumpety bump check book and pen, we still on for this week the 9th? It'll be our 1 year anniversary of the Failsport kickabout! LOL

1. John
2. Grant
3. Nathan

J

B

BigMan

1. John
2. Grant
3. Nathan
4. Sir_Dave
5. Budgie
6. Ollie
7. couzens
8. Vish
9. BigMan

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
4.5 a side lol ...

Btw the way guys, i was forced into going for a swim last night by my fitness coach (re: Sarah). Considering the furthest i've ever swum before is 25m at the age of 8, i hurt all over.

As such, i might be even more useless than normal ;)

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
4.5 a side lol ...

Btw the way guys, i was forced into going for a swim last night by my fitness coach (re: Sarah). Considering the furthest i've ever swum before is 25m at the age of 8, i hurt all over.

As such, i might be even more useless than normal ;)

Poor excuse.

Can't make it tonite chaps, flat out with boring paperwork.

Shocking excuse. Move or no move. FAIL. Paperwork can wait a measley hour....get your ass down there. Got some business props to put to you also.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
I don't think im alone in saying this but......SPELLTHORNE 'RUN BY VERY LEISURELY F*CKTARDS' CENTRE are about as useful as a **** flavoured lollypop.

That is all.

Focus ST170
Agree TBH ^^^ If we do move it can we keep it middle ground between all of us if pos? If it gets moved to basingstoke I prolly wont be able to come or bring my reinforcements... Just a request though would like to keep playing with the usual lot!! :cool:
J

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Im out tonight, whatever occurs. Getting the mullet cut and then going home to wine and bed. Had a late one with the JMS relocation last night.

Focus ST170
Ok guys so will it be on next week then Dave? I might be able to bring another player next week as well.. So were looking at abbeylands in addlestone then??

J

330i. E30 Touring.
Get round for just after five and we'll crack on? Or if Dave books football earlier (which I suspect he might!), we'll do it Weds/Thurs..

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Coolios :)

Need to get back onto the fitness/run about for 10mins before feeling like a F4R with cambelt failure. Surprisingly I think I've lost weight since we last played.

H&Rs or FKs Nick?

What have you bought Nick? Seem to be out of the loop on this one!

Coolios :)

Need to get back onto the fitness/run about for 10mins before feeling like a F4R with cambelt failure. Surprisingly I think I've lost weight since we last played.

H&Rs or FKs Nick?

Just went for the FK Konigsports in the end, at just over £600 didnt think that was too bad. Got some 25mm a side spacers for the front and 13mm a side for the rears also. Hopefully get it all sorted in time for Brands!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Bloody hell. You 'wide boi's' really are trying hard!

Good call on the Konigsports though. Just be prepared for rear spring chatter....

Bloody hell. You 'wide boi's' really are trying hard!

Good call on the Konigsports though. Just be prepared for rear spring chatter....

Lol looks good and hopefully makes a little difference with the widened track, if not i'll just go euro or something! ;)

I've got a load of that stuff to go round the springs mate, ment to have given you some of that ages ago! If your about tomorrow i'll bring some down to Mikes for you.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Nice one Nick! That's some spaceage on the front! Aren't your wheels on a lower offset as well?

I might cone down to Brands just for the day to check you lot out. Will see if they'll let me take some pics with my SLR too.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Lol looks good and hopefully makes a little difference with the widened track, if not i'll just go euro or something! ;)

I've got a load of that stuff to go round the springs mate, ment to have given you some of that ages ago! If your about tomorrow i'll bring some down to Mikes for you.

Ahh yes...sweet as mate! Im kinda used to it on mine now but it'll be nice to shut it up!