ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5-a-Side Football - Surrey Area

330Ci (Fail)Sport
1. Budgie_Woods
2. Sir_Montgomery
3. TomWatson@GayMS
4. NickFaldo172cup
5. Ollie82.over_par
6. Vishjay_Singh

What time?

Follow me Ryan, I can't remember where it is so I'll be following the sat nav anyway.

But not talent, ay Vish ;)

Aye :( I'm tempted to buy one of those big bats tbh...or down the pint before starting!

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
You can buy some brilliant rackets for next to nothing in the shop. Ask for the biggest badest one you can find :clown:

Just remember to ask for student discount .... I've brought two of my rackets today, one normal size one, & one massive size one, with a furry cover on the end :D

Found a pic of Tom from last week as well:
happy-gilmore.jpg

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Well i don't have my range card and my neck is giving me jip for some reason so golf is a no for me. Can't we just go down the pub instead?

330i. E30 Touring.
I'm super skint this week, TBH.

I'm sure I could ride along for a pint though.

Oh, and shall we book footy for next week?

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Well i need to drip feed you some more cash anyway Mike so that'll see you good for tonight. Personally im up for a burger at the Boatman/Boathouse/Boatrace/FloataBoat or whatever its called......

B

BigMan

Footy is booked for 9-10pm next Tuesday.

Put simply, I need to do some exercise.

Loving that football is back on. Unfortunately I am out next Tuesday. A little matter of Chelsea v Marseille. I got tickets for me and Budgie so I guess we will be bowing out too. Of course I'll be back the week after, so please don't miss me too much.

330i. E30 Touring.
Loving that football is back on. Unfortunately I am out next Tuesday. A little matter of Chelsea v Marseille. I got tickets for me and Budgie so I guess we will be bowing out too. Of course I'll be back the week after, so please don't miss me too much.

Oh f**k, yeah.

Well, I'm out for next Tuesday. LOL.

Focus ST170
I'd like to come this week, am up to london wednesday for an operation so would be good to come to footy before!

J

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
lol, I might be able to make it this week, if nobody else arrives do you want to go for a pint Dave?

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Mike/Bigman are going to watch Chelsea iirc.

1. Sir_Dave
2. JJS1979
3. Ollie82.
4. Tom@JMS
5. Nick172Cup?
6. Saner?

I need to know if we will have enough for a game by 4.30pm or im cancelling it, i've already paid £21 so its not just a case of not turning up/not paying unfortunately :(

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
1. Sir_Dave
2. JJS1979
3. Ollie82.
4. Tom@JMS
5. Nick172Cup?
6. Saner?
7. Ryan?

Have you text the slackers?

Focus ST170
I might be able to drum up some old favorites if i can? Was it 4.30pm TODAY it needed to be cancelled by or tomorow?

J

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Right, Ollie has now dropped out as well, as he's :dead: apparently, so the attendees are:

1. Sir_Dave
2. JJS1979
3. Ryan
4. Tom@JMS
5. Nick172Cup?
6. Saner?
7. Vish

Some more people would be ace :D