ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5-a-Side Football - Surrey Area

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm definitely down for joining in with you guys, my missus lives in Egham so can make the journey down, with a little notice :)

Plus I need to keep up the exercise!

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Okay, well its booked, so if we arent gonna have enough people, can someone let me know tomorrow and ill cancel it ....

Tbf, it wouldnt be the end of the world if it was postponed to next week, im flipping knackered.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Not the end of the world to miss one week, especially if we're lacking numbers. I've got a lot on and the petrol saved will mean I can eat this week.

Was a 197
Yeah come down tomorrow, going to need a few more people so pop over and say hello!

Indeed Russ, been a while! Hows the 197?

It has, I do still exist and the 197 is doing fine just need 2 new rear tyres thats about it really.

Looking like short on numbers. Still think we play, could do fly keepers or no keepers?!?!