ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5 Door Sport Rep OD

1.4 16v MK2 PH2 Clio
Back in 2012 I picked up my first car which happened to be a 02 plate 1.4 clio, 5 door might I add ;)
ymy3y6ym.jpg

emavute7.jpg

But I soon got bored and started playing with the car, alloy colour change and painted callipers and drums.
zebyhete.jpg

y7yhena8.jpg

But then disaster struck as at about 1am I went down this bad boy! Pictures are from the morning after
qu9ygapa.jpg

jusudaju.jpg

This made my tyre explode and destroyed the alloy beyond repair about 3/4 weeks after I sprayed them!
Then to make it worse the council didn't give me my money back! No cones on the hole or naff all!
b******s.

I then started off doing little things like changing the side repeaters to clear, painted badges gold, soon went off that and they went white and so did the wheels!
aju6u8ut.jpg

a8u5ugyb.jpg

nutypa2a.jpg

Sorry for the crap quality, iPhones greatest right here and the long post but it's happened over 2 years or so.

I then picked up the colour coded spoiler and the rs grille and made some changes to the side lights, some new led ones, and then got bored again and managed to get some 182 alloys for cheap and in good nic, bargain!
e4esahut.jpg

gyme3ude.jpg

I also restored my cup headlights around this time too.
I started to earn some proper money and then the big improvements came in, sport interior + steering wheel, angel eye headlights, yes I know their shite but wait till the end, you'll all see ;)
esu3ynu4.jpg

u4y5u2yb.jpg

eqarehy8.jpg

gazutehe.jpg

By this point it was about due for me to get bored again and start putting the sport kit on it ;)
Managed to pick it up fairly cheap, which I was impressed with.
ydymanu4.jpg

gute6yve.jpg

Ohh and the scorpion system...

The badges went back chrome, sold the angel eyes and got some proper xenons, see told ya ;)
Fabia splitter purchased, lowered on coilovers, forgot to add the wind deflectors, and that's about it I think, I'll finish with some pics, saving up for a 200 now, this time next year:D
ubuzu8ab.jpg

nysa9y4e.jpg

ehety8y6.jpg

3a6egydu.jpg
nejesa3e.jpg

sebu7ezu.jpg

Thanks for reading:D
Still don't know many of you guys even though I've been a member for nearly a year now!

No bad mate. For me, standard rear lights and stealth exhaust would improve. How come the council didn't pay out for the wheel?

1.4 16v MK2 PH2 Clio
No bad mate. For me, standard rear lights and stealth exhaust would improve. How come the council didn't pay out for the wheel?

I have the standard lights back on now, the black ones didn't last long haha, and the exhaust was brand new but cheap of a fella I know so that's the only reason, and they wouldn't refund me because they didn't have sufficient information and they don't feel liable, I was raging haha

I would be too mate. I followed these steps when I claimed http://www.potholes.co.uk/claims/step_by_step_guide just have to be thorough in gathering all the information and report it on the site then the council. The hole I hit was filled within a week after I reported it. It's not just the wheel they should reimburse you for but possible steering damage and alignment. There's no markings so I don't see how they don't feel liable.

Good you've changed back to standard clusters and the exhaust isn't that bad, at least it's sitting properly and not overly massive. Coming along nicely mate.

1.4 16v MK2 PH2 Clio
Cheers for the info mate, gonna have a look into that, but they've already declined me so I'm not sure how it would work.
And that's me done for this car, saving up for a 200 next year:)

Yozza'd Titanium 182
standard rear lights and fresh plates would be an inprovment. Maybe loose the wind deflectors? just my opinion

1.4 16v MK2 PH2 Clio
This is a lovely example, love the sporty looks whilst keeping the functionality of a 5 door.
My grandmother finds it difficult getting out of my 3 door clio, LOL.

To be honest the 5 door is abit naff because of me being 6ft 1" there is about enough room in the back for a child with stubby legs

1.4 16v MK2 PH2 Clio
Not much of an update but thought I'd take some cheeky pics, be rude not to really.
Still fairly clean after 500 miles of driving on motorways, a roads and general town driving since it's last wash!
And also spotted this 'badboi!' Corsa;) 1.2 power
tamyjyzu.jpg

e9yru4un.jpg

ydequjyr.jpg

nypemy6a.jpg

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
I'm not going to lie, when I first started reading this and saw the first few images I thought I knew exactly where this thread was going.

Turns out I was completely wrong! - good work mate, it looks spot on ...for a 5 door ;)

1.4 16v MK2 PH2 Clio
Just a few pics of the engine bay before I went to Germany to work, flying back tomorrow morning so I think the car will need a good old detailing, not sure what the weather has been like back round the east mids way, hopefully it's not in a bad state

yzutyred.jpg

vube5y3a.jpg

1.4 16v MK2 PH2 Clio
Not much of an update but gave the rep a clean and thought this was quite a good moment for a picture, iPhones best right here, need to invest in a proper camera...
Next update will be me having my xenons back and colour coding the bump strips and door handles:)
Finally
8epa5ama.jpg

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Looks really good mate, cup spoiler and stealth exhaust then it would be spot on.

1.4 16v MK2 PH2 Clio
Cheers fellas, my pride and joy right there, till I get a new toy anyways haha, I'd love a cup spoiler and I regret the bore exhaust, but hey ho you learn from your mistakes right? ;)

1.4 16v MK2 PH2 Clio
Not really a update just a couple of nice pictures from this morning in the Peak District
zu9u7eju.jpg

uja7yjyj.jpg

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
Really looks supurb. Your car is probably the only non 182 I've seen 182 alloys on and thought they look the part. Best colour

1.4 16v MK2 PH2 Clio
Love this little car, going into the garage this morning to have a new cat put on, been blowing for nearly a year now, still never really heard the scorpion system properly haha