ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5 Turbo 2 in Tokyo

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Just been nosing through some old pictures I'd taken when I found this.

Was a lovely looking 5 Turbo 2 down a back street in Tokyo, think it was round the Shibuya area.

Can't remember if I posted it before but though some people might like to see :)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
rare car to have in japan!

saying that they seem to have a fair few euro cars over there like mini's and beetles etc...

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
The Japanese are car nuts. They actually sell Renaults over there. I saw a williams last time i was over there.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Didn't really see any other Euro cars there when on my travels, this was back in 2006. Although did see a very nice Ferrari 599 whilst sat outside a Mcdonalds at 3 in the morning :p

Also had a picture of a 996 911 that had the number plate 911 which was quite funny, the car wasn't anything special though.

Wish I had more pictures of some of the cars I saw over there, but on the whole there were only a few really cool cars I saw.