ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

51 plate 172 Silver PICS

Clio 172 Mk2
4 got to say that i have had the old girl since New and every time i get into her she still bring a BIG SMILE to my face still to this day.

Turbos.
Looks pretty good actually, even the silver 182 wheels kind of look ok.

Have to say though, painting OEM calipers red and putting on Brembo stickers is pretty ghey.

Have to say though, painting OEM calipers red and putting on Brembo stickers is pretty ghey.

I dont know - ifs its done well hardly anyone would know any different - admittedly people that know their s**t would spot it but to the average boy racer etc they would look genuine. Its not like he has stuck huge BREMBO stickers down the side of the car - they are quite subtle

ex Clio 172 owner :(
Mate, does the 182 back section fit easily onto the 172 centre section? Any mods needed to underneath of car?

My 172 rear bumper is marked and could do with replacing and my back section needs replacing and I'm tempted to go for the 182 look like yours.

Cheers.

RenaultSport Clio 182
Hi mate, love the Brembo look! What size transfer did you use? Would you be able to post a few more close ups of them? Thanks!!

Clio 172 Mk2
Chris1.4RT said:
Mate, does the 182 back section fit easily onto the 172 centre section? Any mods needed to underneath of car?

My 172 rear bumper is marked and could do with replacing and my back section needs replacing and I'm tempted to go for the 182 look like yours.

Cheers.

The exhaust system that I have on is from K-Tec and is a nice sounding system to and you don’t have to do any modding it just fits on the original mounts. The rear bumper is an original 182 one as I did not won’t to have the 172 bumper cut in case it looked rubbish.

http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=1560

Clio 172 Mk2
Mike.Beardmore said:
Hi mate, love the Brembo look! What size transfer did you use? Would you be able to post a few more close ups of them? Thanks!!

This is the only other 2 pics I have m8 hope they show you a bit better.

I really can't remember the size of the Brembo logos but I did get them off ebay ill try and find out for you.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 75
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
  Mito Sportiva 135
Mint - looks good. But sorry have to agree that putting Brembo stickers on non- Brembo brakes is pretty lame. Like the red though! And the tinted windows look really good on the silver.

Yeh I like the shark fin aerial too - what make is it, looks like the Saab one? Looks the nuts.

Clio 172 Mk2
D4ve said:
hello mate, what areial is that? did you replace the whole thing? is the quality affected?

The shark fin I got from ebay the link is below. It wasn’t as easy as I thought 2 get the old one off as I had to take the back seats out and most of the panelling in the back to get the roof liner down. But once it was eay to change.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Shark-Fin-AM-...074873073QQcategoryZ36676QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I agree to some people that the brembo look is not as good as the real thing but you really cant tell till you close up. I am saving for them but its taking a while as there £1000

Thanks for all your comments guys

hi mate looks foooking awesome what on earth have you done to the engine bay to get it looking that good like the carbon cover i take it its from ktec? is the ktec 182 system a performance system then will it give good gains and does it sound good mazing mate good job well done

Clio 172 Mk2
clidge said:
hi mate looks foooking awesome what on earth have you done to the engine bay to get it looking that good like the carbon cover i take it its from ktec? is the ktec 182 system a performance system then will it give good gains and does it sound good mazing mate good job well done

I go the carbon cover from ebay, but it’s the same one you by from K-Tec. I have not notice any gains in power from the car with the 182 look Exhaust system. And it sound mint m8 just a nice sound. I did have the stealth system on my car from K-Tec but that was 2 laud and it had to go made me ears bleed lol. Hope this helps.

amazing mate i am thinking about this system but i want it to be a propper performance one that will give a good bhp increase say combined with a minfold decat bla bla have you got a sound clip mate cheers any induction kit

Clio 172 Mk2
clidge said:
amazing mate i am thinking about this system but i want it to be a propper performance one that will give a good bhp increase say combined with a minfold decat bla bla have you got a sound clip mate cheers any induction kit

Ill try and do one for you at the weekend m8 and post it on this page.

Do you think the system looks good on my car and not tacky in any way?