ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

54k standard BG 182 - £2500 - Essex

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Subaru, arctic 182FF
Possibly the worst car advert i have seen. Just gives me a feeling that the person os lazy and cant be bothered when i see ads like this and somehow that then translates into how they look after their car.
Such a shame aswell as with that mileage etc it might just be a cracker

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Possibly the worst car advert i have seen. Just gives me a feeling that the person os lazy and cant be bothered when i see ads like this and somehow that then translates into how they look after their car.
Such a shame aswell as with that mileage etc it might just be a cracker
Yep.

I've told him to sort it out .. or I'll do it at the weekend.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  182Turbo,DCi90
Its a good buy for someone. Looks like its on the standard exhaust, is a standard 182 - silver wheels, no cup spoiler etc.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Advert is dump. Writing a decent advert takes a few hours at most.

It probably is a nice car, but I'd be put off by an advert like that. In my mind, if they cant be arsed to write a decent one, then they can't be that bothered about the car, so to me says it's a dog and one to avoid.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Advert is dump. Writing a decent advert takes a few hours at most.

It probably is a nice car, but I'd be put off by an advert like that. In my mind, if they cant be arsed to write a decent one, then they can't be that bothered about the car, so to me says it's a dog and one to avoid.

Thanks for your useful constructive input.

Car is standard, has been owned for 6+ years and is surplus to requirements as he has a management role car now.

As stated, I'm trying to help him out for a few reasons which do not need airing publicly.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  E55 AMG
Lets be honest, some people couldn't be fucked about cars, writing an advert for it would be no different to writing one for a toaster.

It looks clean, reasonable price and it'll sell without him writing an advert for hours. Probably to someone who equally does not give a s**t.