ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

6 cd changer wont eject!! ph1 172

Phase 1 172, boxster
just changed some cds in the cartridge, put it back in the correct way round, came up with error on the dash and it wont eject!? its making the wirring noise just not coming out :dapprove:

any help appreciated

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
The front cover will come off (with a little persuasion, at least mine did) there's a small hole on the front of the cd changer that a pin will fit easily, that's the manual release. Pop the pin in, push gently and it should release it. That's what I did when mine went all wrong anyhow when I had my 172

Oh and do this with the radio off otherwise it won't come out

172 ph1
The front cover will come off (with a little persuasion, at least mine did) there's a small hole on the front of the cd changer that a pin will fit easily, that's the manual release. Pop the pin in, push gently and it should release it. That's what I did when mine went all wrong anyhow when I had my 172

Oh and do this with the radio off otherwise it won't come out

handy tip that mate cheers ;)