ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

60 mm lowering springs straight on to STANDARD shocks?

mk5 fiesta zetec s
use search button mate millions of threads on this, i reckon 45mm is the lowest you can go without getting new shocks.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Took my lowering springs off at the weekend (60mm on std shocks). In all honestly id not reccomend it dude. i was being tight at the time and now wish id forked out for coilies or the proper kit (shorter shocks). Ride was bumpy as hell and didn't handle massively well. i prefer it standard. alot better to drive. in short if ur doing it do it properly IMO

BG 182 FF
as said m8y lower than 40mm save and buy a full kit will be better for you in the long run imo :)

thanks guys, i wont be getting them then haha, its just im abit tired of the bouncy castle comedy height springs i have in now, the gap is immenseley silly, it hink il keep it like that untill i get my 172 cup at the end of the year..

180.5 bhp 172
Took my lowering springs off at the weekend (60mm on std shocks). In all honestly id not reccomend it dude. i was being tight at the time and now wish id forked out for coilies or the proper kit (shorter shocks). Ride was bumpy as hell and didn't handle massively well. i prefer it standard. alot better to drive. in short if ur doing it do it properly IMO

PM'd :)