ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

610bhp+ Frozen White Ford Focus RS Show Preparation Detail

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
I was a huge fan of this car! Right up until the point I see under bonnet mirrors and an interior that wouldnt look out of place in a pimped up Chelsea tractor. Traggic!! Would love to see this custom, 1 off cylinder head too and who made it.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Bet that goes some! Not keen on the blue leds kicking around.

Lol at the K sports being s**t though.

Looks like you done a good job on it though, cracking work as usual.

Sorry but did you just say that K-sport are better than AP Racing?

L.O.L.

The kits available for the RS/ST?... Well I prefer the K-Sports yes. I'll leave judgement on other applications or kits of theirs until I've tried them. On the Focus they're excellent though. I'm speaking from experience as well, have you tried either kit in one of these?..

I was a huge fan of this car! Right up until the point I see under bonnet mirrors and an interior that wouldnt look out of place in a pimped up Chelsea tractor. Traggic!! Would love to see this custom, 1 off cylinder head too and who made it.

It was getting made in America apparently, when it gets sorted I will ask him to get some photos.

Bet that goes some! Not keen on the blue leds kicking around.

Lol at the K sports being s**t though.

Looks like you done a good job on it though, cracking work as usual.

Thanks mate.

Not a fan of the car but this a detailing thread...

Thoughts on the new glaze, Andy?

Pretty impressed with it to be fair, gloss is effortless and it does a bit or cleansing as well. I think I'd still lean towards Tripple in future unless there needed to be some filling, which I thought Ultra Glaze was the best at - definitely better than Amigo.

Harder to see where you've applied with Ultra Glaze but a white car doesn't help!

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Have any of the people slagging the K sports drove one of these with them fitted ? My old one had AP's and drove a few with K sports and there really wasn't much in it.
Also people will be shocked how well these put the power down, i would put money on a 600 bhp focus putting the power down better than a 200 bhp clio, and once rolling they are devastating with that kind of power.
This car was at Sitech getting the twin scroll manifold with EFR turbo fitted and from what I've heard is a very drivable package.

Oh nice work on the detail :clap:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The Ksports look cheap, that's their issue, they look like Ktec special brakes. AP look proper.

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
Also people will be shocked how well these put the power down, i would put money on a 600 bhp focus putting the power down better than a 200 bhp clio, :clap:

ROFL, Craig with his supercharged sunflower ph1 attended RSOC at Croft a few years ago and walked away with the fastest fwd 0-60 so no,high powered focus' don't put the power down better than a 200bhp Clio

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Well I've owned both and think otherwise, but will agree launching the focus does struggle.