ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

70-200 f4L +sigma 10-20 or 70-200 F2.8L

right what do i buy out of those lenses

the 70-200 F4 is supposed to be fantastic but can be helded back by available light (this is the uk we dont have much) but is other than that supposed to be almost perfect + its cheap

if i went this way i could also get the sigma 10-20mm

or the 70-200 F2.8

it takes the plus points of the f4 and remove the negatives except it costs alot more and weighs 1.8 times the f4

what would you do

106 GTi
In low light with the 70-200 f4 I have always got round it with bumping the ISO. I love it on days that I want a nice light lens to walk around with and it works well with a 1.4 extender.

106 GTi
CupCake has the 2.8 so will be better to respond on it. Was damn heavy when I tried a copy, plus I could never find one for £560 a few years ago when I got my f4.

the 560 was from a shop in HK so was the price for the other 2 lenses

havent seen si around for ages

any other lenses i should look at you think ?

106 GTi
I have the 70-200 f4L and a 300 f4L IS and a 1.4 Extender which cover the long range for me. I am in the same boat as you in the fact that a need a decent wide angle lens now.

I have a Canon 28-105 lens as a walkabout but it lacks wideness on the 350.

Cupra
The 10-20's seem to have a high return rate so would not want one from HK. You can try yours out while you are there so it shouldn't be a problem.

I really want a wide angle lens as the new one is 24 onwards. It might have to wait for next month...