ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

8hour detail so far - half way there (56k)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
TBH pauls paint was pretty good to start with, i had a good look at it! So it's more of an enhancement than a correction.

Porsche Boxster987S
thanks guys. Finishing the car off tomorrow. Just bought myself some coilys too and awaiting a simota aeroform IK from the group buy:)

Porsche Boxster987S
When you planning on doing the other half?
starting it tomorrow when i get up weather depending.:dapprove: Boot , roof , rear bumper and 2 back quarter panels to get done tomorrow. Chipsaway are coming to fix my dent before i start though:)

Porsche Boxster987S
Finally got the rest of the car PC'd today. Started at 10am and im just finished. Re-done the bonnet with a cutting pad and used a polishing pad to finish. (Lake country pads) This time round i decided to use the 3.5mm pads rather than the 6m pads. It worked better because i had a smaller area to work on so each are was perfected before moving on.

Might sound silly and might have been a waste of time but after machine polishing , i gave it some srp then egp and sealed it all in with DDjuice orange crush again. It may not be a ''great'' wax but it brings out the paint brilliantly.

Not as many pics this time as i just wanted to push on with the weather being good today(first good day to do since i started the thread:rolleyes:)

Anyway heres a couple of how it finished looking 10mins ago. Its under cover now till i leave for Birchdown on thursday night.:approve:

Cheers

S1050457.jpg

S1050456.jpg

S1050459.jpg

S1050465.jpg

S1050466.jpg

S1050467.jpg

Then the sun hit the paint:cool:

S1050468.jpg

S1050470.jpg

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Quality work, love your car matey :D

Is that your old clio (the black one? )

Porsche Boxster987S
Looks awesome..

Still think SRP EGP gives a good finish! Even better over corrected paint

yea i cant fault it tbh. Been using it for a while now and the srp,egp combo alone gives amazing results nevermind a wax on top of it. The shine comes from the polishing though.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Yeah srp was a bit of a waste paul but loads fab mate.
Pics of sister? Better than gaz asking about your mrs again!