ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A bit worried

clio sport 172
after reading threw this website quite a bit now im worried i may have done my car up to look chavvy :( what would you lot consider to be a chav clio sport

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Put pictures up and im sure you will soon find out if people think your car looks chavy ;)

On the flip side its your motor if you happy with it who cares what everyone else thinks!

Lexus lights are a big No No - theres a start for you.

ZX6R B1H
lol @ lexus lights. . . do people still put these on cars? ? ? I thought they died a death a few years ago.

^+1

The car makers normally get it pretty bang on i would say. Subtle changes look good. Putting luxus lights on different cars... And bolting halfords gear on usually looks gash.

Still if you like it then you should keep it.

clio 182 + cup packs
if it looks like you painted it with glue then did a ram raid on halfords with it then yes its chav lol

Mental 172 Cup
what does it matter what everyone else thinks! if you like it thats all the matters!

who does their car up for other people :S

clio sport 172
this is a url dont know if you will be able to see pics threw this im really lost with how to get photos on here http://photobucket.com/caspercliosport
caspercliosport

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Well.....Does nothing for me, not to been mean but ive seen a few exhaust systems like this recently and they all look terrible.

Clio 172 mk2
Not my cuppa, TBH I think the exhaust is a tad dire

Like people say though, if your happy with it then who cares

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
I think if you swapped the wheels for a nice standard set, ditched the lights and got one of the tail pipes removed it would look much nicer.

That said i have seen far worse!

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Definitely seen a lot worse... at least you haven't touched the bodywork so nothing that can't be fixed. I don't think the exhausts work tbh, this is what I had on my old GTi...

DSC00227.jpg

I think mine looks a little more facotry fitted where as yours looks like its been stuck on, as suggested, remove the right exhaust and you could be on to a winner imo! Or maybe smaller pipes...

The lights need changing, I think you only get away with them on black cars really, look outer place.

The wheels aren't too bad, is the car lowered? If not maybe lower it to get it looking right.

All imo of course :star:

corsa ecoflex
it doesnt look to bad..as said earlier ditch the rear lightss and exhaust and it will look fine..if you like them then keep them its all about individual taste

Clio Rsi
looks alright to me man!
if it was mine though, i'd go standard on the rears, and change the exhaust to a single exit, but if ur happy then fair play!

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
love how majority of cs love to put ppl down, with there say 1st think later approch, after all aint cs ment to be THE club for all clio owners ?? and make them feel welcomed,

but all of the modding world has diff tastes, mean, i know use all love my car :p haha way i see it is needs to be standard or copys, and will be liked on here. but there is a few on here that do or can understand the work into some of the cars

yours aint too bad, defo alot worse out there, i think could fine better wheels but you like it, thats what matters
but hey i could be

Monaco RS Clio 172
wheels, rear lights, and the tints look wrong. the tints need to be lighter and on the front glass or not at all, otherwise it looks like a van my friend.

wheels do not suit it one little bit IMO

I like the exhausts tho matey :)

maybe smaller pipes tho?

all in my opinion of course

BMW E92/Audi S3
love how majority of cs love to put ppl down, with there say 1st think later approch, after all aint cs ment to be THE club for all clio owners ?? and make them feel welcomed,

but all of the modding world has diff tastes, mean, i know use all love my car :p haha way i see it is needs to be standard or copys, and will be liked on here. but there is a few on here that do or can understand the work into some of the cars

yours aint too bad, defo alot worse out there, i think could fine better wheels but you like it, thats what matters
but hey i could be

Yeah, CS is their social outlet tbh.. Critisism is ok but this forum go OTT. Like someone said, if you like it, then who are we to judge, just a poxy forum that will probably never see your car anyway! Dont worry about what the forum think. Its your car

M2 Competition
Looks cool mate :)

Wouldnt worry about chav, its a matter of opinion. Most non car lovers would say that any exhaust louder than standard is chav, any form of lowering is chav etc.

If you like it, keep it. If you're worried, change it until you're 100% happy.