ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A brilliant weekend in the Vee.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
43k ish. Gutted i did so many mines in the first 2yrs. But hey, i enjoyed it. Like i said to the boys on monday, it's worth more to me than if i ever sold it. I.e it's not got a full Reno Service History and it's modified so...It becomes a niche car almost.

A car is for driving and enjoying! Not much use if it's sitting in the garage..

Now.. Let's get a ring trip booked!

43k is nothing in the bigger scheme of things mate. And like you said, doing 1k a year means that will soon even out to minimal miles for the age. 53reg?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
A car is for driving and enjoying! Not much use if it's sitting in the garage..

Now.. Let's get a ring trip booked!

Not sure i'd take it to the ring again! lol...I don't even drive it hard. Shame, but true! It did 340miles to a tank y'day at 32mpg! lol. Seriously gay, but i was happily just tootling up the road at 75!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
43k is nothing in the bigger scheme of things mate. And like you said, doing 1k a year means that will soon even out to minimal miles for the age. 53reg?

Yes and No. The main issue is...And don't laugh at the comparison...The TVR's like to be driven, i'm certain the good ones out there are driven regually. Infact thats proven. If you let them sit, thats where problems start. The Clio is no different. It seems to be running a little rich judging by the fuel that was on my bumper after the run. No biggy, but it's all apart of a bigger picture...(that is my concern) although i've had nearly 4yrs of trouble free motoring, not even a coil, clutch, box, driveshaft, nowt! :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
About time for some more paint then?

Looking good, Nose. It's not high miles and you're not intending to sell it, so keep driving it!

TBH the paint is ok...Doesn't need it. Will do it the following year. BM needs it far more!

i was surprised at the number of vee's at 50+k!!! I thought mine was one of the highest in the land!

Astra van,Mk1 nova
Looking as good as ever mate, Nice to see it getting used again. Tried texting you yesterday, you either have a new number or your just ignoring me lol.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
ali great pics mate car is still looking great!

Is the 3rd pic down leadhills way looks like that road great wee road if you miss the stones and boulders?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Looking as good as ever mate, Nice to see it getting used again. Tried texting you yesterday, you either have a new number or your just ignoring me lol.

Same number mate!! Never got a txt.

Did someone write their Vee off...?

There was an incident, yes.

ali great pics mate car is still looking great!

Is the 3rd pic down leadhills way looks like that road great wee road if you miss the stones and boulders?

Yes, i believe so. The A712?!