ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A couple in chester

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
White 200 with red front blade being a yob and playing with a yellow 197 on Saturday.

Black ph1 172 heading towards costco from the texaco roundabout in Ellesmere Port today around 4:45

Clio 182 FF
Knuckles do you work in deeside somewhere as I'm sure I see you turn off for the Asda roundabout in the mornings around 7:50ish?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Knuckles do you work in deeside somewhere as I'm sure I see you turn off for the Asda roundabout in the mornings around 7:50ish?

Yeah I work in hawarden right by airbus.

Hopefully you've not seen me one the mornings when I'm running late :blush:

Where is it you work?

Just noticed "7:50ish" lol! I start work at 8:00 so I'm guessing you've seen me look a bit stupid lol.

Clio 182 FF
Yeah I work in hawarden right by airbus.

Hopefully you've not seen me one the mornings when I'm running late :blush:

Where is it you work?

Just noticed "7:50ish" lol! I start work at 8:00 so I'm guessing you've seen me look a bit stupid lol.
Lol, I guess I have!! I work near New Brighton just before you drop down to mold.
Are you on manor lane at all? My old man works around there and he drives a Arctic blue 182?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Lol, I guess I have!! I work near New Brighton just before you drop down to mold.
Are you on manor lane at all? My old man works around there and he drives a Arctic blue 182?

Yes! I work opposite him and he always gives a wave when we leave at the same time haha

Small world haha.

His 182 is always immaculate and sounds lovely.

Clio 182 FF
Yes! I work opposite him and he always gives a wave when we leave at the same time haha

Small world haha.

His 182 is always immaculate and sounds lovely.
Sorry for late reply! lol small world it is!! You must see it after he's washed it then which is not often lol!