ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A couple more photographs from Easter

Hey I recognise that Skyline !

I was at the Ring that weekend, the Skyline has a true 750bhp on the rollers, and yes there are alot of people who claim it but I can vouch for this one. The chap who owns the Skyline left early on Sunday and went home in convoy with Gareth Lloyd in the F40, previously owned by JK ! and bought a week b4.

There is a video floating about of the 2 cars at 200mph + through Belgium. The GPS in the Skyline showed 205mph with 300rpms to go, whilst the F40 got 202mph on GPS. The F40 has had the boost raised from 0.8 to 1.2, to take it to 578bhp I believe !

I went as a passenger as the Clio Cup would not have survived the trip there ! However it would have shown a few cars up on track, although with the Ring knowledge is power, not the car...

J.