ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A couple of iceberg at night pics..

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
tim il keep going, i was gonna get a new camera this payday. £50

£50 if you'll dance for me Fletch

;)

One million dollars!

dr_evil_1.jpg

DMS

A thirsty 172
Iceberg photoshoot? Me come? :D
It'll give me the motivation to actually clean the car for a change. Got out of doing it last time 'cos some kind person at K-Tec did it for me :approve:

LY R26
top pics fletch, i was in pompey sat after the footy so coulda met up if i'd have seen the meet post earlier!

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
I'd give you a fiver mate just to see your pretty smile

;)

Never sell, you should go back to turning it into a track car. 20p? Maxogen is worth more than the car IIRC ;)

tim il keep going, i was gonna get a new camera this payday. £50

£50 if you'll dance for me Fletch

;)

FLOL..... You're all dreamers :rasp:

Im still waiting to hear about this iceburg photoshoot. I think Fletcher's all chat.... ;)

Knowsit :cool:

I give Fletcher something none of you can ;) For the iceburg

Oh er!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek:
looking spot on as always bud! good pics :cool:

Cheers fella.

Iceberg photoshoot? Me come? :D
It'll give me the motivation to actually clean the car for a change. Got out of doing it last time 'cos some kind person at K-Tec did it for me :approve:

top pics fletch, i was in pompey sat after the footy so coulda met up if i'd have seen the meet post earlier!

Keep a eye out in the meets section, i'm going to arrange another one soon :)

Nice pics for a change mate. ;) Great location and 5 mins away from my house. Damn kid's birthdays and not getting in till late. Could have posted this up for this weekend as my missus is working and I'm Billy No Mates on Saturday. Just got a new lens to try out as well. Or is a Titanium too exclusive for your Iceburg gang.:rasp:

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member