ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

a day with the motor, the result of.

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
had today off so decided to speand the day painting the interior again tidying up bits and giving it a good clean.
bought widetrack for it and atm im cleaning it all up and painting it its taking a while as im trying to do a bloody good job and removing rust is a b**ch lol.
also stuck a hybrid sticker on the boot and on the rocker cover. need a spark plug cover if anyones got a cheap one as mine fell off and melted on the manifold after going to look at some integras think it was trying to tell me something lol.

anyway the pics....

6.jpg

5.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

9-1.jpg

14.jpg

2.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
you wont regret it chap mine makes mk2s feel soft as shite haha

going on the 4 test drives ive had of a ph1 and ph2 172 and 2 182s recently anyway lol.

oh and the pretty cushion on passenger is for the mrs arse haha

Good stuff, get rid of the standard steering wheel though they are way too bus like.

A spark plug cover can be bought new from renault inc the two screws for about £25

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
Good stuff, get rid of the standard steering wheel though they are way too bus like.

A spark plug cover can be bought new from renault inc the two screws for about £25

ah thats alreet ive seen people selling them for more than that second hand :S lol.

cheers for the comments tho chaps makes me feel good about it after all the other halfs abuse haha