ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A ECU Remap quote

Clio Rs200
Hi recently got a quote for a Remap

Iv got a 2009 Clio GT 128BHP

and they got back to me with an approx gain of 30BHP, now sounds abit high to me and if that is the case whats the realistic gain in BHP ill see?

cheers

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
that engine/car has a pretty conservative map to start with. You can see upto 10bhp improvement. 30 is an insane figure to even suggest

Clio Rs200
lol well here's the email

Hey Matt

The remap for your Clio is £345.00 all in, including dyno set up and power runs before and after.

We see approx 30hp increase from the engine, along with a wider band of power delivery.

If you have any other questions, please ask

Best Regards
Will Spooner

And its Performance Torqe based in the west midlands http://www.p-torque.co.uk/

Cheers

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Fecking hell, that man must have his tea without milk when he is doing the "after" runs to see that sort of a gain!

Not a 320d
who knows. might produce 130hp if youre lucky.

Regardless, it might sort out the shitty flat spots produced by our piece of s**t engine.

02 1.2 Dynamique
Seems quite high! unless its a turbo or a diesel generally mapping is only good to sort out flatspots or rev bands as hes stated in the emails

Clio 172
hahahah .............................. `will spoon er` you should be spooned for that ..... haha............. mate you should hang your head , bet he wears a funny hat and snake skin boots .... yeeeee haaaaa lol

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
lol well here's the email

Hey Matt

The remap for your Clio is £345.00 all in, including dyno set up and power runs before and after.

We see approx 30hp increase from the engine, along with a wider band of power delivery.

If you have any other questions, please ask

Best Regards
Will Spooner

And its Performance Torqe based in the west midlands http://www.p-torque.co.uk/

Cheers

Expensive!!!

Clio Rs200
So i can see i wont be taking it there!

well anybody know a genuine and trusted tuning place in the westmidlands? as im thinking of getting it lowerd plus i dont wana do it myself

So would you pretty much say theres not realy any point getting a remap as theres not realy much gain? Or is there anything else i can do to it?

oh and does the Twingo RS have the same engine?

Cheers