ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few 182 vids....

BMW M3
Got a bit bored doing my dissertation just now so started looking through my photobucket account and thought id stick up my only clio vids.

Just a little clio intro....

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b294/justin182/?action=view&current=Janspeed-1.flv
th_Justins182Video-3.jpg

0-100 mph.....

th_182speedo.jpg

Janspeed Exhaust.....

th_Janspeed-1.jpg

Renaultsport Clio 197
great clips.
nice editing in the first one

and the Rob D - Clubbed to death, good choice

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Quite good vids mate. I was a little disappointed when the first one ended, lol.

BMW M3
Quite good vids mate. I was a little disappointed when the first one ended, lol.

Thanks guys :)

That last one was originally 6 odd minutes long but i cut it down as i thought it would bore people.... the rest wasnt as good as the intro.

Might try find it

RS RIP
indeed ,was expecting some more in the first vid ;) nice one but "open ending "?

you dont really like hitting hard revs do you ? :dapprove:

RS RIP
6 to 7000 , up and around there ? sometimes sounds like it does'nt really pick up that great in next gear due to low rpm

not critisising mate, just wondering

BMW M3
Oh, i see lol. Never really noticed. I dont usually go to 7000 as its out the powerband by then but im defo way past 6000 i think. Its remapped so maybe why i change at different stages.

Couldnt push it any more in the speedo vids apart from maybe faster gear changes.

Think ive got a RR graph too....

BMW M3
Think ive just contradicted my self with that graph... oh well. lol Just felt like i was out the power band at least lol