ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few night shots - Mini meet.

Italian 3.2 V6
so my other mate has just bought my old 172 from another mate of mine. lol the 172 gets about!! was his 1st day on the road today (his 1st car lol)

so me and my close pals alll got together for a few quick snaps tonight. and oddly we all own CS's! anyhoo, my 2nd go at night shots. hope there getting better.

Also found this other random 182 in asda lol.

Any tips/advice for even better night pics in the future would be great.

Piers.

Fiesta ST-3
your mate has a 172 as his first car? :dapprove:

Nice little collection of cars photos look a little discoloured!?

Last edited:
  Slow red one
What camera etc you using? think usual settings are low ISO high aperture and then trial and error with BULB setting perhaps? Also seeing as everyone else will say it.... pics of missus;)

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
What camera etc you using? think usual settings are low ISO high aperture and then trial and error with BULB setting perhaps? Also seeing as everyone else will say it.... pics of missus;)

She is actually awesome....

Time you coming tomorrow mate?

133, 182, Kangoo 182
You need to adjust your white balance as the street lighting is too yellow.

You can either do this on the camera (may be tricky for you) or using raw adjustments in Lightroom/Photoshop/etc (usually called the "temperature" and you'll want to make it "cooler").

Italian 3.2 V6
yea the 172 is his 1st car lol. Mental!

Im using a canon 1000D? Am I able to adjust White balance on this? I set the ISO to 1600 (highest setting) ?

Her name is alex. And as requested.
55d320b5-ff4f-4cb6.jpg

Use a low ISO and a tripod for best quality images. You will be able to adjust the WB, but you have to shoot in RAW and adjust it after (you can do it in the camera but its easier in post)

b/g 182, meg tourer
nice selection of clio's there!
night pics turned out pretty good too, some of the colours look a little off tho.

Italian 3.2 V6
Explains alot. How did u recognise her from the 1st lot of pics? Wondered why it was abit odd why you asked her 1st name?

I'm just glad iv saved a trip down to Manchester as that was abit weird mate!

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
ahahah lol well tunst said she was fit, so i decided to find out, used your email to find your FB and asked for her first name so i could find her in your friends ;) and a simple google search provided the rest :D

and must agree. bang tidy pal lol

Italian 3.2 V6
Lol u got my blood boilin there mate, she has just deleted that profile on that website as she was freak'd out about that...

Slow red one
ahahah lol well tunst said she was fit, so i decided to find out, used your email to find your FB and asked for her first name so i could find her in your friends ;) and a simple google search provided the rest :D

Done all that just to view some pics! To much time on your hands

Mini Cooper S

^
Fucked up!

pic's are good mate wheels look great too!! cant wait to thrash you on the way down there in 2weeks!! lol ;)