ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few of my clio from the weekend

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Nothing special but took a few pics with my new camera so thought I'd share them!

Dirty ones are at work on Friday, Clean ones were today. Paint looks in good condition in the pics, but I can assure you the whole car is shagged!

CIMG0176.gif

CIMG0175.gif

CIMG0174.gif

CIMG0173.gif

CIMG0172.gif

Check out the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine vvv

CIMG0195.gif

CIMG0194.gif

CIMG0193.gif

CIMG0192.gif

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Lovely that, but the wheels seem very small to me..

Yeah, I think some 172's would look nice on it just for the extra inch, but to be honest I can;t see the point, a full set of good tyres cost me £130 fitted at the mo!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
By the way, the rear diamond isn't white, must just be the light reflection.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Yeah think you should get some FF wheels on there.

And i guess you not fiddled with your camera yet! hence the time and date on it! lol

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Yeah think you should get some FF wheels on there.

And i guess you not fiddled with your camera yet! hence the time and date on it! lol

Nah thats the real time...lol!
I dropped it and the battery popped out so must have reset itself.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
^ aye I know, is that an offer?!

I need all the damage sorting first though, thats gonna be the bad side of £400 though! Not gonna get it done until I leave my current job though, no point with the car park I leave it in all day!

Mondeo TDCI 130
Me and gaz would probably do it for ya! It aint cheap though, it takes forever! We tend to do it over 2 days!

When you have the paint done give us a shout if you want it doing!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Yeah I'm willing to pay good cash for a good job mate, may as well do it properly.

It needs some damn good work though, LOADS of marks, scratches etc. Hopefully be done in the next few months in time for summer so I'll let you know!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Nice pics Cola..

lol some boy

Nice car. One of the better non sport models! I prefer it to all the pretenders!

Cheers mate.
How you mean a better non sport model? They dynamique or my car specifically?!

I'm surprised how well it's gone down to be honest, it's only lowered!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
lol some boy

Nice car. One of the better non sport models! I prefer it to all the pretenders!

Cheers mate.
How you mean a better non sport model? They dynamique or my car specifically?!

I'm surprised how well it's gone down to be honest, it's only lowered!

Less is more.

I meant, your not tryin to make it look like an RS, Bumpers, Spoilers, splitters etc!