ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A FEW OF MY CUP

X 200+ cup, now focus RS

auto glym mate but going off it as it seems a bit to silicony for the cup paintwork/colour, gunna try somethin else i think.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

very nice looking cup matey... more importantly whos is the nova?

X 200+ cup, now focus RS

ye sellin the nova, some one is after the wheels for £400 and someone else wants the rest of the car for £850 so lookin around £1200 for the lot,

Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 15 February 2005

looking mint, what do you use to clean/wax it ?
Your not looking for more stuff are you mate?

You already have the best wax there is, oh and a tub of zymol;)

Quote: Originally posted by brazo on 15 February 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 15 February 2005looking mint, what do you use to clean/wax it ? [/QUOTE]Your not looking for more stuff are you mate?You already have the best wax there is, oh and a tub of zymol;)

lol, nah once ive got my clay bar sorted im not buying anything else in a hurry ive spent a small fortune on cleaning products in the last couple of months.

172 cup TT

looks very nice mate, nice job... Wondering when someone will ask "wow, how come youve got two induction kits?" - :)

Floodie

Wicked mate! Love it and think the BB Tuning Sticker actually looks good:oops: Like the Nove too didnt you just buy it for some rediculously small amount? Think I remember someone posting Pics of it saying they just bought it!

X 200+ cup, now focus RS

Quote: Originally posted by MK3COL on 16 February 2005

Wicked mate! Love it and think the BB Tuning Sticker actually looks good:oops: Like the Nove too didnt you just buy it for some rediculously small amount? Think I remember someone posting Pics of it saying they just bought it!

sssshhhhhhhh ;)

X 200+ cup, now focus RS

Quote: Originally posted by harryr34 on 17 February 2005

couple of top lookin motors, have u sold the nova?

no not yet mate, got alot of chavs waistin my time though,