ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few of my Travelling/diving Pics.

306 TD Slut
I arrived back in the uk after 3 months in SE asia. Had the time of my life, if anyone is thinking about doing something like it, all i can say is just do it, even if your on your own! you will meet so many people!

Anyway, here are a few pics of the later half of the holiday, when we went to the South Thai Islands, Ko Tao, Ko Phangan and Samui, and some more pics from Dubai where i stopped off on the way back.

Theres mainly Diving photos here as myself and my Girlfriend both learnt to dive and went back to take the advanced course.

the full album is here

heres some pics.

IMG_2263.jpg

IMG_2271.jpg

IMG_2290.jpg

IMG_2311.jpg

IMG_2440.jpg

IMG_2462.jpg

IMG_2533.jpg

IMG_2564.jpg

IMG_2705.jpg

monks.jpg

306 TD Slut
IMG_3861.jpg

IMG_2573.jpg

IMG_2304.jpg

IMG_2657.jpg

(night dive)
IMG_3877.jpg

baby barracuda
IMG_3886.jpg

IMG_4293.jpg

(dubai diving)

IMG_4321.jpg

IMG_4231.jpg

anyway theres a few mor ein that album link at the top!

Last edited:
  306 TD Slut
it truly was!!

Im sticking a few more pics in the albums. I have over 2000 photos from the 3 months, far too many to upload! over the three months this was our journey.

Bangkok >Cambodia> Vietnam>Thailand (chang Mai)> Laos> South Thailand> Dubai

we travelled around each place and toured as much as we could. did the whole of Vietnam which was absolutely amazing.

We also trekked for 3 days in the Thai Jungle staying with locals in the evening, being so high in the mountains in the middle of jungle with no links to civilisation for miles!

Canoeing on the Mekong river was an experience too!

306 TD Slut
we did it out there with PADI. we did the open water and then went to some other islands then went back to the same island to do our advanced open water which included, Diving to 30m, a night dive, navigation, peak performance buoyancy and Fish ID.

A few more pics.

IMG_0974.jpg

IMG_0972.jpg

IMG_1134.jpg

IMG_1994.jpg

IMG_1804.jpg

306 TD Slut
I've been back for about 2 weeks, so im slowly moving back into reality, of paying too much for petrol, chavs, miserable people, materialistic bollox etc.. lol!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Awesome and something i so wish i'd done...However my work takes me places and i tend to stay over the weekend...Not the same i know but still valuable experience.

Nice shots! :)

Mini Cooper S sport
Amazing pictures! Really jealous.

I tried scuba diving for the first time this year and I loved it. The full PADI course was five days though and about £300 - bit too expensive for a holiday.

How on earth did you afford a three month trip doing all of that?

306 TD Slut
Amazing pictures! Really jealous.

I tried scuba diving for the first time this year and I loved it. The full PADI course was five days though and about £300 - bit too expensive for a holiday.

How on earth did you afford a three month trip doing all of that?
Looking at the receipts now for the diving, all together for both courses, accommodation, hire of gear and diving, inc food between dives cost roughly £600 each.

How did i afford it? I sold my Clio as it was like putting money into an empty hole lol!! other than that i just saved for a year.

We budgeted on accommodation throughout the trip, you can stay in places for as little as £2 a night. We did the whole trip backpacking, thumbing lifts and even sleeping rough some nights.

I budgeted for 3k spending money. I came back with about £600 left.

Some AK 47 Fun

[youtube]AIAbzvF97hA[/youtube]

Last edited:
  GSR Lancer. .
gorgeous pics mate.. me and my mate who is also a memeber on here when to thailand, vietnam and cambodia.. did u go to the full moon party on phangan?

306 TD Slut
we missed out on the full moon as we were diving, but we went to the half moon (some pics above) and it was awesome from what i can remember! We met up with some irish girls that we met the month before and just got smashed! rained the whole time but it just made it better, I slept on the 7/11 floor that night!

Awesome and something i so wish i'd done...However my work takes me places and i tend to stay over the weekend...Not the same i know but still valuable experience.

Nice shots! :)

FLOL! Stavanger > Around the world trip.. Hmm.. ;)

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Ace pic those mate, wish i was there, we never went diving which is a shame if we were there for longer we would have, sooo jealous.

We shot AK's in cambodia aswell which was pretty damn exciting.

V nice mate.

306 TD Slut
Koh tao is awesome eh? Which dive centre did you go to?

Vietnam > Thailand!

Yeah it was awesome, even better during full moon party time because everyone buggers off to ko phangan so ko tao is nice and empty and the dive sites are empty. Fav place and all the restaurants come out lonto the beach at night and everyone is just interested in having a good time!

306 TD Slut
Koh tao is awesome eh? Which dive centre did you go to?

Vietnam > Thailand!

Yeah it was awesome, even better during full moon party time because everyone buggers off to ko phangan so ko tao is nice and empty and the dive sites are empty. Fav place and all the restaurants come out lonto the beach at night and everyone is just interested in having a good time!

We dived with Sairiee Hut Dive resort

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Where are the mountain pics mate, we went to a place called cat ba i think it was near ha long bay in Nam, the view looked just like that.

306 TD Slut
yeah it was ha long bay matey, we did a 3 day boat trip and did catba island in the middle, national Park area, bloody ran out of petrol on our motorbike in the middle of the park! had to get a local to syphon out of his bike for us! lovely place catba and ha long bay!

Getting there was a night mare, thumbing a lift from Hanoi after being stitched buy the taxi driver who i nearly had over the bonnet! cnut.

FF RB 182
looks amazing but dont think i could ever to the diving!

yes am bit of a wuss lol

Fiat Panda 100hp
2nd picture down is stunning!! How did you achieve the under water shots? Casing for the camera?

Some really good pictures, looks like you had a wicked time. It's on the to do list for me, settling into our own place, then going to save for this type of trip, but would like to do New Zealand and the US too.

As said before, bet it sucks being back in sunny England.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
yeah it was ha long bay matey, we did a 3 day boat trip and did catba island in the middle, national Park area, bloody ran out of petrol on our motorbike in the middle of the park! had to get a local to syphon out of his bike for us! lovely place catba and ha long bay!

Getting there was a night mare, thumbing a lift from Hanoi after being stitched buy the taxi driver who i nearly had over the bonnet! cnut.

No s**t mate thats insane. I thought i recognised that view, it was a little sunnier though when we were on it, f**king hot infact. Although it chucked it down as we were on our decent, its a fuckin death trap, we were sliding from section to section in bare feet grabbing onto trees which were full of spikes haha not fun.

We did the boat trip too, sooo good, i hope you jumped off the top, highlight of the trip, pissed and front flips ahah, got some vids somewhere.

What did you think to hanoi, bars closing early sucked big time but we found a few lockins which were fun (king kong bar). Also we had trouble with taxi guys on our first day there, he was going mental because he would only take us to his "mates" place not where we had sorted out as it had "closed down" haha. f*****s.

Moped taxis FTW, trying to cross the road in rush out FTL haha.

I MISS IT :(

306 TD Slut
I bought an underwater housing for my Canon Ixus 950. capable of going down to 40 meters, although i only ever go down to 30 max! Deeper you go the less colours there are so some of the best shots or in shallower water with good sunlight.

The second pic down was just by pure luck!! Messing about on the 5m safety stop on our ascent.

spiezels

to be honest we didnt really stick around in Hanoi to much. Only really past through it on our way across to Ha Long Bay, time was runnign out and we needed to head over to North Thailand.

Jumping of the top of the boat was sweet, especially when completely fooked! and buying beer off the women in the floating boats who sail upto our big boat! Was an amazing trip, and very hot!! I thin it hit 36+ degrees during that trip!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Yeah we only managed a few days was alot of hasstle there compared to sai gon etc.

Did you see much of nam, if not i suggest it if poss, fuckin amazing especially hoi an and we did a 3 day bike trip down the ho chi minh trail which was ace.

haha yeah you'd be sitting eating your lunch on the boat then get shouted at by a couple of old women in a little wooden boat tryin to sell booze and fuckin oreo biscuits haha.

Glad you enjoyed it, wish we'd dived now.

306 TD Slut
yeah we did nam for about 12 days, no way long enough. started south coming in from cambodia and worked our way up to hanoi, did hoi an too which was nice! got mopeds everywhere we went, so much easier to get about! and its cool just exploring and going places that no tourists go to and meeting the real locals!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Yeah thats ace mate we were there a full month which was good but went the opp way to you from hanoi down to ho chi then to pnom penh and onto siem reap and angkor wat. Which was pretty special, i got some good pics of that, i'll put a few up later.

306 TD Slut
spiezels, get some pics up!

Hoff, link here for the full res copy matey.

(tbh looks better smaller due to underwater light conditions)

Peace!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I can link you to my photobucket, but there too big file wise for CS, there's about 80 on there so you can have a butchers.