ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few of the Cup

Audi A5
Ive just seen your selling up :(

Yeah I've been thinking about it for a while so put a thread up, we're see.

I think i do remember you saying it was a stop gap?

Whats on the cards next?

Kind of yeah, was never the car I wanted, already had a blue clio before it, just took it in p/x as I was being impatient.

Next will be either...

E92 M-sport
Audi A5 coupe
VX220
Lotus Elise

Looks great on the silver 2118s.

Shame your selling!

Cheers mate.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Nice line up of cars there mate
With your recaro's them side frames with the recaro sticker on where do you get them? Or is it part of the subframes when you buy them from capital seating

Audi A5
The chap had them to me when I bought them, I think he bought them of the trader off here that deals with stickers.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Im looking at sticking mine up for sale next summer. Ill put mine up for £4250

LY Meg time next summer hopefully

Audi A5
Im looking at sticking mine up for sale next summer. Ill put mine up for £4250

LY Meg time next summer hopefully

I had a LY R26 a while back, brilliant cars, just make sure you find one that's been well looked after because they can be right money pits!

Shame it's going, nice cup.

Bobby have you got that much ( front ) camber just from the eibach camber bolts?

Yeah pretty much mate, the H&R's give about -2 as standard and with the camber bolts set to max camber that give you an extra degree.