ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few performance parts for the RS clios.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
i spotted this company with the whiteline ARBs for £150 the other day and now they have further increased the amount of parts for the RS clios.

they are based in cheshire not for manchester too :)

the supply; DS2500 pads for £115 and £118 (both types that fit the clio for some reason, anyone explain why theres 2 DS2500s?), Eibach camber bolts for £18 and also the Eibach sportline spring kit for £157 and they also offer fitting.

O and yoko AD08s in 195/50/R15 from £71 which i hear is good :)

it also says they wont be beaten on tyres which i will be trying out very soon :)

heres the link to our very own cliosport section anyway anyway :)

http://www.ears.co.uk/Motorsport-Equipment-Renault-Parts-Renault-Clio/c304_351_352/index.html

hope this helps people :)

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I was saving towards one of these and the ktec induction kit but am thinking its more practical for me to save to get my track rod ends. Etc done.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
I've used EARS before many years ago when I had my mk1 fiesta. Really helpful guys...if its still owned by the same people

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
They are good and give great advice. I was going to use them for ad08's but they didn't have any stock, they were the cheapest too. Ended up getting rsr's from elsewhere.

FF Racing Blue 182
there is soo much you can do to your car im on my first clio but ive noticed its got apex springs and a cone shaped air filter

other than that what is the most basic things that people do to their cars...how do rs tuner chips effect performace and re-mapping

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
They have added even more parts now, spax RSX coilover kits and also whiteline arb bushes I think?

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Cool, not only do they have the whiteline arb for a good price, but they also sell decats to fit piper exhausts,
which means I don't have to get one specially made for mine. :D

Cliosport 182 ff
Re the two pad types. One is either slightly smaller or has a chamfer on the outer edge (not sure which). These are used with old discs to ensure clearance of a possible wear lip on the outer edge. The other type is full size for use with new discs which can utilize the full disc diameter. This is my first proper post so be gentle if I'm wrong!

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
they have now added 197 mongoose exhausts and also piper 182 exhausts to there list if people are interested in them?

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I think it's because they are perishable parts so may need replacing after a few years of ownership

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Some good prices for tyres. Just been looking for tyres for my 172.

ye they do some good deals tbh, im speaking to them about some prices atm trying to see if they will match or beat the big internet places as i would go to them for fitting at the same time

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Not sure how they compare to Demon Tweeks. That's where I usually go for tyres

slightly less than tweeks normal but evens with the cs discount at tweeks but hopefully they will drop a little more as they shift a lot more tyres than tweeks

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
ye the larger surface area ones go with brand new disks the smaller ones go with older lipped disks i have been told in the past

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Good price on the DS2500's too!

I'm a very similar price for their normal 2-5 day post and nearly £10 cheaper if you select the courier option on their site!

I only send them on next working day courier and only sell the larger surfaced 565 pads

Please check out all the Traders sections on here :D

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Just checked the website again today and more stuff has been added but now they have put out 565 DS2500s for £110!

I think im gonna put a group buy together with them for something soon as well.

Anyone wana put something forward for a group buy?

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I think they are join cheapest ATM

But a good company from what I have seen so far :) plus if your close to Cheshire they will fit for cheap too.