ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few pics from a very wet Goodwood today...

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
The day started out really nice, with a good chance of the sun drying the track out, then mid-morning the rain came :( After lunch most of the standing water had gone but it was still greasy since the whole track was resurfaced about 4 weeks ago.

Had a couple of good runs this afternoon, but the Yoko A032's gave me a few moments over standing water, and I never felt confident enought to properly lean on them.

Lavant was a slippery place to be as usual and opposite lock was required on almost every turn-in...great fun though.

Only got a few pics showing Karlos69 losing his track cherry...

100_3825.jpg

100_3824.jpg

100_3823.jpg

100_3834.jpg

100_3836.jpg

100_3835.jpg

Video to follow...

Last edited:
Same here m8 without going off track whats the name ? (Charlotte here) If i dont find out ill be shot by dawn! Well sunrise anyway. U make it home ok, sort rumble out? Good luck in the morning with test mate

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
It's Megan :D

Not sure what the rumbling was..all seemed OK'ish on the way back. I'll have a serious play with the hubs in the morning and see if I've lunched a wheel bearing.

GuyS - anyone crash? Almost almost every session someone went off, including a Cooper S Works fella who was so determined to get past another 182, that once he'd got by, he promptly pirouetted into the gravel trap at Woodcote (wouldn't have been so bad if the fecker had attached his towing eyes like everybody else - 15 f***ing minutes it took to get him out :mad: )

when i went on a trackday i put my towing eye in, was told to take it back out and just make sure i know where it is.. cos a)its tempting fate and b) if i hit someone it would cause more damage. lol