ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few pics from work

53 Clio's & counting
First off, a VW Transporter that we had in, how cool is this!

Bloody low!

DSC00604.jpg

DSC00603.jpg

And the highest mileage Mk5 Golf GTi iv seen yet, and it was only on a 57 plate!

DSC00605.jpg

Next up for anyone interested in the Eos, and its 497 individual moving roof parts, here is a pic of the roof half up

DSC00599.jpg

DSC00600.jpg

DSC00601.jpg

I swear i've seen that van recently, I can't remember where though.

A woman near me has an eos, hers has some proper chunky wheels on it though, they look like they weigh loads !

53 Clio's & counting
^^^ You had many back in to be fixed?

Only a couple, the roof mech is pretty well behaved, and if anything goes wrong they simply trip out and not open and you can close them manually

The main thing we have them back in for is leaks, the roof seals are not that great, so we do alot of warranty work on the seals, VW have changed the seals now so once they are done they seem fine

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
Not too bad then! I was imagining all sort of stories about people getting soaked because the roof wont go back up but I guess thats not the case!

BMW 320d M-Sport
That mileage is ridiculous. I quite like the Eos. Something about them that vaguely appeals.

53 Clio's & counting
A chap came in last week with a VW Transporter who does 190k Per Year!!

His 07 plate Transporter has 390k on it!