ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Few Pics of FCS 09

Clio 1.8 16V 3d
Small Vid of the Parade lap, but you can get an idea of the volume of cars on the lap.

th_99760fbc.jpg

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Good stuff.

I presume that's your car being tracked by the camera in the video? If so i was following you :)

Last edited:
  NEED V6!
:cool:Hey mate, where in leam you fr0m as haven't seen you around I live in kenilworh, birches lane!!!!!

You caught me twice on the parade lap, good work:)

Awesom Pics!!!

Clio 1.8 16V 3d
Good stuff.

I presume that's your car being tracked by the camera in the video? If so i was following you :)

Yep it was my GF in the stands taking the pics and video, was it you with the squeeky breaks?. thought there was something wrong with my car.

:cool:Hey mate, where in leam you fr0m as haven't seen you around I live in kenilworh, birches lane!!!!!

You caught me twice on the parade lap, good work:)

Awesom Pics!!!

I am near the town centre, near the shell garage, end of Clarendon ave, there are quite a few pic's of us just before we went in to the tunnel.

I go climbing at Warwick uni so am around that area quite a bit.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Yep it was my GF in the stands taking the pics and video, was it you with the squeeky breaks?. thought there was something wrong with my car.

Lol! No that was someone infront of us.
I checked when we were all braking downhill towards the tunnel.