ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few pics of my Vee, my brother in laws track ph1 and another ph1 that was at North Weald today.

Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432494036.884395.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432494056.032361.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432494076.285541.jpg

Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
Not keen on the stickered up ph1.

It was 2 young kids little project, they drove it there, kicked the nuts out of it and drove it home.
I agree it looks a bit pony as is but with a set of decent wheels, lowered and tidied up a bit it'd look a lot better.

Clio with a body kit
I thought you had a 255 for some reason :-/

Still an awesome v6 bar the black surround on the rear diamond
thats how it would of left the factory I believe there was 3 different style rear diamonds. I also thought you had a phase 2 tho strangely.

Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
Probably because It has ph2 rear lights and grille, I really want to put ph1 back in but haven't got round to it yet.
It has a ph2 gearbox too but that's staying [emoji1]
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432535924.863311.jpg

Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
@ColinG where did you get your spacers mate.
I have KW V3's but haven't been bothered about spacers until I just looked at yours.

An orange one
@ColinG where did you get your spacers mate.
I have KW V3's but haven't been bothered about spacers until I just looked at yours.

Hi mate I got my spacers from Larkspeed and the longer bolts from them too. But the ph1 has different offsets to the ph2 so I'm not sure what sizes you will need, I'm using 5mm front and 15mm rear.

This takes my offsets to 1 at the front (lol!) and 53 at the rear.

Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
Hi mate I got my spacers from Larkspeed and the longer bolts from them too. But the ph1 has different offsets to the ph2 so I'm not sure what sizes you will need, I'm using 5mm front and 15mm rear.

This takes my offsets to 1 at the front (lol!) and 53 at the rear.

Nice one, cheers mate.
I best give them a shout 1st and find out what's what before I order some.

I never realised that it had the phase 2 exhaust rear grilles. They look miles better than the crap phase 1 chicken wire.
Strange why Renault didn't colour code the rear surround :confused:

Vee still looks good :cool:
Parts bin mate :wink:
My one's coloured, but there are newer cars with a phase 1 boot on them :confused:

Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
I never realised that it had the phase 2 exhaust rear grilles. They look miles better than the crap phase 1 chicken wire.

Parts bin mate :wink:
My one's coloured, but there are newer cars with a phase 1 boot on them :confused:

I agree they do look better but i keep getting the urge to go back to standard.

Not keen on the slash tips on the vee either:worried:

Straight cut would look so much better but that's all Janspeed done at the time.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Not sure that black diamond is standard, never seen one like that before anyway

Looks good regardless, do agree it should be standard