ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***A few Pictures Of the Civic!!!!***

Impreza P1
Had the civic for a while now and over the last few months i have added some new features!

*18" Lenso Leight Weight Samuri SC-02 alloys
*Lowered on H&R springs with front camber bolts and rear camber arms set up by ABP
*Magnex full exhaust system
*Aem V2 filter

Here are some pictures:

DSC00958.jpg

DSC00959.jpg

DSC00962.jpg

DSC00963.jpg

Cheers Mike:)

Chocolate Bar™
i hope ABP did a better job of setting up your car compared to what they 'did' to mine.

other than that i like it :)

Octavia VRS
I usually don't like other wheels on the Type R but I love that fella. Nice work.

How do you rate the difference with the H&Rs?

Impreza P1
I usually don't like other wheels on the Type R but I love that fella. Nice work.

How do you rate the difference with the H&Rs?

The ride is still ok, not too bumpy, still yet too test the handling to be honest but have noticed a little less understeer on sharp islands;)

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Looks nice that. Cant help but think the 18's look a bit big for it though?

NEED V6!
loving your car mate much better than the new civic type R
The new civic's are realy crap looking, an inside are worse than your model an the power output to weight on he new model is sad :evil:

Impreza P1
was thinking of putting a big brake upgrade on the front and maybe the rear but i'm not sure if i will be keeping it long, the car i have wanted for ages might be coming!!

Impreza P1
looks fit mike,hows the new job going?are you still having the standard refurbed?

Alright mate

Job is sound, just getting to grips with everything

The standard wheels are boxed ready to go to pristine!!

Sound!