ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few pictures of the new car...

Not going to be everyone taste but this is my new car, had it since Tuesday, I haven't even cleaned it yet so these are just a few preview shots.

hpim0267bs2.jpg

hpim0271zz3.jpg

hpim0283hx8.jpg

Last edited:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Great little cars! now slam it, fit some euro wheels, and be a cool dude! :)

excellent Alex... really like these. Nice colour too, suits it.

much prefer them over the polo gti's! :approve:

Ad

MK2 FRS
never seen one in red before and it looks superb. Still yet to drive one of them as well. Enjoy

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
wicked little cars, I have always had a soft spot for the Lupo GTi. Definatly look great when they have little euro rims and sat on Coilovers.

Great little cars! now slam it, fit some euro wheels, and be a cool dude! :)

yea euro all the way with the lil vw

stunnin! yeah EURO all the way ;-)

Tempting but im skint after buying it!

nice little car .

Cheers.

excellent Alex... really like these. Nice colour too, suits it.

much prefer them over the polo gti's! :approve:

Yeah I love the colour, thats what sold it to me, its a Y reg but its only done 33k with FVWSH and has even had the cambelt done. Its rarer than the Polo GTi which i like, apparently there are more Golf R32's on the road than these and its even rarer in Red.

Wow that looks tiny, what's it like on the inside?

Lots of room for the front two passengers but there are only two seats in the back, more headroom than the Clio though.

nice, really like these

I ve always wanted one!

EURO IT !!!!!!! :cool:

yep.
clublupo.co.uk :D

Already on there, was purchased from a member.

never seen one in red before and it looks superb. Still yet to drive one of them as well. Enjoy

It drives really well, because of the size you get a big sensation of speed.

wicked little cars, I have always had a soft spot for the Lupo GTi. Definatly look great when they have little euro rims and sat on Coilovers.

I will wait for the funds to recover.

Looks nice, enjoy :)

Thank you definatly a step up from the 1.2.

thats what im after :) nice car and i like the colour:)
Cheers, yeah i wanted a red one!

Love these, very smart matey..

Cheers, I just need to look after it aswell as the first owner, there is not one parking dent on it and its been garaged all its life!

whats ur insurance for it like m8, i just got quoted 4k :(

Insurance group 12 I believe.
Im 20 have 2.5yrs driver experience, 1yrs NCB, and no accidents or convinctions, I pay £950 fully comp, they wanted £1700 for an RS hence why I got this in the end.

very nice. quite like those wheels.

Me too, it doesn't need anything changing.

gorgeous fella

love these cars

They look like nice little cars :)

Cheers for all the positive comments guys I was abit unsure about the looks to start with.

Alex

M

mini-valver

Never seen one in red, RARE!! 5 speed box on yours? 53 on were the 6 speed ones I think?

I'd have one if I had'nt brought mine and kept my first car a little longer! They were made for euro.....

I just missed out on the 6th speed box but then again I didnt pay 6speed money for it. The 5 speed is fine, infact its a very smooth gearbox, I think the 6 speed was just a marketing gimmick, the performance is identical (the 5 speed is actually quicker to 60) and the 6th ratio is the same as the 5th ratio in the original car 20mph/1000rpm so I guess you just have to change gear more often, plus they are 182 money the 6spds.
Apparently there are only 400 in total in the UK so there can't be many red ones, im going to ring VW at some point to find out how many there actually are.
No leather and no air con, it has got xenons though. Only the end of line ones had leather, mine has black sports seats with red stiching which look nice enough.

M

mini-valver

Always thought that about the 6 speed TBH, There is'nt enough power to warrent one!
Looks awesome anyways fella......

Vee dub
To be honest I wanted the 6 speed straight away when getting mine, it's quality to have.

Leather was quite an expensive option.

Lovely motor anyway chap.....

Lovely car! I was very close to buying a Lupo GTI but wasn't happy with any of the several that I looked at. Ended up with my Ibiza so worked out well anyway :)

I was quoted that there were approx 900 in the UK, not sure how many remain on the road now. Bloody rare car, there were never than 15 Lupo GTIs for sale nationwide while I was looking for one.

Nice choice...

A few from today ( I still need to clean it though):
Great location, should have picked a better colour boat and put more effort into it!
hpim0289qo4.jpg

hpim0295hy9.jpg

To be honest I wanted the 6 speed straight away when getting mine, it's quality to have.

I remember seeing the pictures of yours, its quite a new one iirc, out of interest how do you find the mpg?

Vee dub

I remember seeing the pictures of yours, its quite a new one iirc, out of interest how do you find the mpg?

Hey up Alex

I run mine on V Power.... normally about £29 to fill up..... mine returns about 225-240 miles from that. I don't tend to boot mine as I find they sound immense from 2,000 - 3,500 rpm...... :cool:

Seems like you are constantly filling up but it's a tiny tank!

How are you getting on with yours?