ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Few Snap Shots at morrisons!!!

Clio 182 cup
Fancied a drive with mi mate and decided to take a few snap shots!!

Clio007.jpg

Clio015.jpg

Clio014.jpg

Clio013.jpg

Clio012.jpg

Clio011.jpg

Clio010.jpg

Clio009.jpg

Clio008.jpg

clio 1.6 si
people dont like difference thats wat it is sure theres some thing we wouldnt like about there cars

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I like the ph2 tbh, kinda reminds me of f0xys old car abit, not a fan of the ph1 though.

*sigh* needs silvervisions! :)

Dynamique Flamer
Come on, you must know the forum by now unless you a sheep people don't like it!

Do what you like, if you like your cars like that its fine :) Personally I think the orange doesnt go with the colour of the car, maybe a diff bright colour would look better!?

After all mods are personal, do what you want, dont be a sheep :D

Clio 182 cup
Come on, you must know the forum by now unless you a sheep people don't like it!

Do what you like, if you like your cars like that its fine :) Personally I think the orange doesnt go with the colour of the car, maybe a diff bright colour would look better!?

After all mods are personal, do what you want, dont be a sheep :D

i know...but thing is you spend all that money on a car people can blow you out the sky like that like them above...wouldnt mind if it was a comment you have just made

Da

Less
A reminder...

12. Please refrain from making excessive negative comments. As the saying goes "If you have nothing nice to say then don't say it". You are welcome to say you do not like the look of something but not post spiteful or hurtful comments repeatedly. Breaking this rule will result in a minor infraction (1 point).

No further warnings will be given.

GTD, Lupo
You did post picture of your car on a public forum, and in doing so are asking for peoples feedback and coments. Not every person in the world is going to praise and kiss your arse. I have only been on the forum and owned a clio for about 2 months now and even i know that if its not on Turinis (or what ever they are called), with silvervisions, dropped on coilies you are going to get negative feedback.

But on the other hand...

Its your car and if you like it then dont give a toot what others think. At the end of the day (it gets dark) but its you driving it and you wouldnt drive it if you think it looks pants. Chin up and dont let people get to you.

i on the other hand drive the ugly duckling of the clio world so i mguess im a little harder skinned :D

Nice cars by the way just not my cup of tea.

Paul

Dynamique Flamer
i know...but thing is you spend all that money on a car people can blow you out the sky like that like them above...wouldnt mind if it was a comment you have just made

Well.............what can i say? I am just lovely :eek: And single ;)

Dont worry, I have had stuff said about me etc You deal with it and it makes me want to do more stuff that people dont/wont like, as i like being different :)

Gorms - you are hardcore BTW, but i think your car is the sex :D

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Its nothing to do with being a sheep, well at least for me it isnt, its to do with it not looking very good imo, the alloys onthe ph1 look dated and dont suit it at all, the sport badge is on the wrong end of the car and it isnt a sport, the rear drums painted red isnt a good look and the rear clusters dont work either. I do however like the ph2 :).

If the ph1 was mine I would remove the sport badge, colour code it, put some different 15's on, drop it further, change the exhaust, change the drums back to black and put some ph2 rear clusters in it.

Last edited:
  Ph 1 172
thank god lol nothing but hate the orange from most lol thanks and the fake sport badge has gone 2

lol the fake sport badge aint bad either if you want do it go for it.......a lot of people hate what i did to my badges (flourescent green) i like it so f**k everyone else and there turinis and eibach sportlines/prolines lol

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
i like them both nice looking motors, i put my clio up the other day with some yellow bits on it and got slated like mad lol..but i was after opinoins to change it as i fort it looked like someone had thrown eggs up my car lol

But nice motors :)

Ph 1 172
No, there's a lot of people who arent sheep, and dont have their heads up their asses, just have a good taste!

+1 for people not having there heads up there arses....but

there are an awful lot of sheep with the turinis....there are a lot of other alloys that look just as good on a clio... and remember when there was the ph-Quick stickers within a year everyone had them around the globe lol

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
I agree about the ph-quick stickers, but theres only a few other alloys which look good as turini's so I can see why its done.

172 Cup
Orange / silver is a great combo on many levels, including that ph1 - and the blacked out rears do look smart, the ph2 looks nice too with the yellow trim.

2 things for me though! The blue headlamps, and the sport badge on the bumper!