ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few snaps from the Dominican Republic

Not long been back from a two week business trip to the DR. It was a knackering trip, luckily I got a weekend break in Punta Cana, a VERY popular holiday destination.

As always I had my camera with me, most of the photos are from the weekend, unfortunately business comes first :(

And as most of trips they are most 'holiday snapshot' style shots, rather than proper photos. :(

Enjoy :)

1. ISO1600 Handheld at 1/8th! Good old D3 :)
DSC_2022.jpg

2. Hotel View
DSC_2026.jpg

3. Hotel Pool
DSC_2040.jpg

4. Some Mexican resturant I got taken to, looked ace!
DSC_2097.jpg

5. Another hotel view
DSC_2103.jpg

DSC_2180.jpg

7. As I said......very popular!
DSC_2188.jpg

DSC_2210.jpg

9. Up at 7.30am to get a shot with no grannys in bathing suits :dead:
DSC_2233.jpg

10. The weekend hotel.
DSC_2246.jpg

DSC_2249.jpg

12. Choppppperrrrrr!!! :cool:
DSC_2264.jpg

DSC_2277.jpg

DSC_2286.jpg

DSC_2295.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

I'll get some more up later, but those are probably the better ones.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
More info on the trip mate, i'm staying at the excellence punta cana in september! :)

Photos stunning as always!

Storm Grey 200
pmsl, holiday snap shots.

Far better than any holiday snaps I have seen!

Great as always

None :(
LOL i thought exactly the same:

Far better than any holiday snaps I have seen!
WOW looks very nice there, i was havin a beer in the garden on Thursday in the sun, thinking i need some HOT HOT Sun, and this place looks like it would hit the spot!

Hmmmm ill carry on dreaming for a bit longer

None :(
If i remember, he trains people on expensive medical kit that his company sells..... So he gets to do a lot of traveling.

If i remember, he trains people on expensive medical kit that his company sells..... So he gets to do a lot of traveling.

Basically yes, but its Forensic equipment. So a bit like CSI equipment, but it's not Hollywood!

And don't get too jealous, you see all the glamorous bits like this, you don't see all the constant waiting in airports, crap hotels etc.

Off to HK next week, can't wait!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Little review of the place mate?

As said i'm off to excellence punta cana in september.

Well I stayed in the Iberostar Dominicana, which is on the same complex as the Punta Cana one I believe.

Awesome place, free food and bar! Loads of activities to do, beaches are amazing. Not really any negatives to be honest, but I was only there for two days remember!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I know and working for most of it!

Thanks mate. Enjoy HK and grab some pics! :)

Nimbus 197
great shots. I want some of number 6!!!!!!

Although I must say, the weather around here isn't too bad at the moment. Say hi to HK for me :)