ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A halt to my clio ownership :(

Well I was looking at getting myself a clio 182, but this car turned up local for a very, very nice price I feel! Its a W reg posi vts, cammed and mapped, 421, straight through exaust etc. Excellent spec, made 160 atf, a little optimistic though, maybe some "customer happy" rollers lol

Dont worry though, I shall be looking for a 182 in the near future, preferably in liquid yellow! So I hope to see you all in the future!

So Ill leave with some pics :)

IMG_0581.jpg

IMG_0582.jpg

IMG_0583.jpg

that will be good fun to drive, i like driving the vts/gti on track days

Oh it is! I still prefered driving the rallye fast though. ill need to get used to the handling of this!

Apart from the lights and grill that looks nice. Nice mods too. I bet it goes well :)

I wasn't keen on the morrettes for a start, but they are starting to grow on me! I have the standard grill which is going back on, once it has been painted.

What is it like compared to the s1 rallye?

It is faster than my rallye due to the spec of this engine. Whats more fun to drive though? Definatley my rallye! Everything about it was just great. Close ratio gearbox, better handling, engine is lighter and easier to rev! The vts will be my daily though as the rallye is off the road currently, long term restoration project. :)

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I dont like the lights,but i bet with that power it will be a hoot to drive,

Good luck with it...

Pug 206 SW, 172 CUP
124 at the wheels is still getting on for 150 at the flywheel if you use a less optimistic conversion. Seems a more realistic claim than the 150 that gets branded around from a decat, exhaust and air filter!

Bet it really catches people out! I'd keep the lights and grill it would upset people even more.

One month has passed and im starting to regret this now :( Really like driving it, a nice fun drive! Been a few problems here and there, and now the wiring loom has decided to set itself on fire. Pushing me closer to taking some of the goodies off and back to standard-ish for selling! Wish I had just kept saving and bought a 182!

I would ask for your opinions on what I should do, but I think I already know the answer! lol