ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A little assistance please

Hi there I have been looking around recently as i'm after a 182 my budget is up to 5 thousand and i'm ideally after a racing blue or the metallic electric blue (sorry can't remember the colour now). I have been checking all the usual places and it seems price seems to vary massively, im located in the oxfordshire/northants area.

any info or advise would be greatly accepted.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Buy the racing blue

5k will easily secure you a full fat one with low owners & low miles- should get one under 50k miles-
probalem is theres not many for sale in that spec- infact ZERO at the moment-

Check for Cambelt change- due at 5 years irrespective of mileage- so all 182's should have been done by now-

For a few more pennies you could also start thinking about a trophy..... but only available in red

S

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Was never a massive Arctic Blue fan. Didn't seem to suit the 182 shape that much.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Did we.... did we just agree on something?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
We agree on loads of stuff. It's the stuff you're wrong about that we disagree on.
PMSL! So true!

Oh wait a minute!

Oh and Inferno is the worst colour ever made, never mind the worst Renault colour.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Not to side track and not because i own one but as the second most popular colour built (Arctic) it couldnt have been that bad at the time.

Personally it looks awesome when its clean - RB should only be owned if you have pig tails, thats right Turner, thats right.

cheers for the helpfull replys, ideally I would prefer the racing blue but if the right one in artic blue turned up then I would still be happy. I'm guessing I just have to play the annoying waiting game now.

You can have mine for 5k :) arctic blue is my favourite 1*2 colour hence waiting 6 months for the right car...

This is probably going to sound obvious, unhelpful and depressing but... at least it'll be worth the wait :)

I'd been looking on autotrader literally every day from early december to late march for 172/182s within 30 miles of oxford and there was consistently absolutely nothing, irrespective of the colour, price or quality. It seems you either have to go further north (Birmingham) further east (outskirts of London) or directly south (Poole to Portsmouth & further)

This is probably going to sound obvious, unhelpful and depressing but... at least it'll be worth the wait :)

I'd been looking on autotrader literally every day from early december to late march for 172/182s within 30 miles of oxford and there was consistently absolutely nothing, irrespective of the colour, price or quality. It seems you either have to go further north (Birmingham) further east (outskirts of London) or directly south (Poole to Portsmouth & further)

Yeah i know what your saying I am happy to travel it just seems whenever one comes up that im interested in it bloody sells before i can get to see it as i can only view cars at the weekends due to me bloody working nights during the week. like you said it'll be worth the wait hopefully