ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A little boys dream!!

Hey WI7GLE,

Yep HPi, is really the next step, little nervous to do it tbh!!

If no other leads, will have to go that route

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Jon your a star mate!!

The reg for any of you budding Holmes is LM53 £$&. Surely has seen a cup with that...
Just spotted this in another thread:
news24cup.png

?
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=310094

3.2 V6 4KEV, 944 Cab, 172
Yep HPi, is really the next step, little nervous to do it tbh!!

If no other leads, will have to go that route

Hiya mate, PM me the full reg, I'll get my mate to HPI it, tomorrow (Monday) or whenever you want, for you - for free! :D

Golf GTI PP Mk7
miss mine every day so much, im getting dangerously close to buying another one too.

here she is:
IMG_2616.gif

LS52 XRM, I SALUTE YOU!

just buy another one mate, you know u want to, and you know you wont regret it.

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
can't believe i've had my cup for 4 years on sunday! i want a new car but i also want to keep the cup for weekends!!! i just can't afford to do that! longest i've ever owned a car

Clio 172 mk2
Owned my 172 for about 3 years now

Keep contemplating changing but it's been such a good car and I know it inside out now that I think I'm going to keep it. Miles low as well at 24k so plenty left to go:D

RB 197 + Cup Pack
I well miss my 'little blue car' :(

I replaced that for a 182 with cup packs, that just never hit the spot for me.

Love my 197, but if i ever needed to free up some £££££ I would be in the market for another Cup with out question!!!!!

I've replaced my 172 Cup, which I had for 4 1/2 yrs from new, with a 197.
But like you.....If I ever needed to free up some money I would definately buy another Cup...Mine sold a few weeks ago for £5250 - Such a bargain for a great car!