ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A little Expensive?

Clio 182
182's up for its 72k Service, so thought id see what the main dealer had to offer for that stamp in the book. Here is a list of what they said they would do:

Washer Cap Sealin,
Filter Cabin C2,
Dot4+ Fluid 0.5L,
Spark Plugs,
Filter,
Filter oil,
Full oil change using Grade 5W-40
Plus a break fluid change.

I dont need the belts done as this had already been carried out as well as a recent coolant change.

They quoted for parts and labour £375.00 should I be asking for a Hand job with this as well?

Or should I buy the parts my self and forgo the Dealer stamp?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Buy the parts, keep the reciept, write the mileage and date on the reciept.

I'd rather see an owner that takes care of his car and knows his stuff than a stamp that anyone can do.

TBH, you could pay £45 and get them to do an oil and filter, stamp the book, then you do the rest on your driveway.

Clio 182
Yeah to be honest the guy I bought the car off did most of the work his self Loads of receipts etc... Just got the big service done by the dealer and the rest him self. The guy who helped me at the desk gave me a list of all the parts then added labour on so am I right in thinking I can just go in there with the list and ask for the parts?