ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Must BUY!!!!

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
woopwoop! hopefully it wont hit my spoiler when the boots up like the old beast did!

I'm not bothered about the reception really, never listen to the radio :p

but nice to know it all works ok!

F56 MINI Cooper S
i thought they'd be cheapo brittle plastic but they're a smart jet black rubber (easy to clean with a lil AG vinyl n rubber care) ..can't get over reception either ,deffinately better than the standard foot longs ;)
good to hear it. Cant be bad for a fiver!

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
i did get mine today! looks sooo much better! highly recommended!

not sure if it would fit a mk3 clio but it will fit my dads 08 auris as the ariels are identical! so it may do!

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
Got mine today from that ebay link. Looks a lot better. Haven't tested if the reception is any good on it yet though.

Italian 3.2 V6
.... I don't hear any thankyous and that P4ers is the bestest ariel finder in the world...!!!! ... Or any gold stars :( LOL

:D :D LOL glad u all like though!

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
THANKS P4ERS!

YOU ARE THE BESTEST ARIEL DESCOVERERER IN THE KNOWN UNIVERSE!!!!!!

:star::star::star::star::star:

vauxhall corsa vxr
my local citroen dealer was on the corner of my road but they closed down what a gutter an other one is 5 miles away will be getting mine ordered tomoz good work mate really nice find just hope it fits on a mk3

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
my local citroen dealer was on the corner of my road but they closed down what a gutter an other one is 5 miles away will be getting mine ordered tomoz good work mate really nice find just hope it fits on a mk3

if it doesn't fit the mk3 just put it in the for sale section im sure someone with a mk2 will have it off you!

vauxhall corsa vxr
ive just bought it off ebay should be here friday so all good, i will do but fingers crossed it fits

Arctic blue 182ff
just ordered mine over the phone, it's not in stock, but they'll have it in by 10am tomorrow! Good find P4ERS

Audi TT
Got mine yesterday. Not sure if I prefer it to the CTR one yet so will hold off sticking that on the sale section

FF Blackgold 182
Looks nice that. Great find fella. How long before it becomes the most un-original mod? I'd have kept it to myself! ;)

Clio DCi and a 306 GTi-6
They deff fit mk3 too ..infact im pretty sure as long as its rear mounted they'd fit allsorts

Fitted mine other day .. but today postie shoved another through my letterbox lol ..i love ebay c**kups ..
anyone want my spare one for £5 posted with citreon reciept etc ??

AK

M240i
Going back to the CTR ariel as reception is absolute dog s**t! :(

Yep the reception on mine is shite.

Is it better on the CTR one? Where you get urs from?

Purchased :)

It doesn't sit exactly flush with the base of the Mk3 mate. Well it didnt with mine...

Aerial.jpg

Bt tbh u cany really notice it!

Scirocco GT 2.0
Yep the reception on mine is s**te.

Is it better on the CTR one? Where you get urs from?

It doesn't sit exactly flush with the base of the Mk3 mate. Well it didnt with mine...

Aerial.jpg

Bt tbh u cany really notice it!

Mine fits more flush than that for some reason!

Will see if signal is any good...